Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fedex Sucks!!!!!!!!

nesto

Exclamation Fedex Sucks!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYBODY JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT FEDEX SUCKS!!! AFTER ORDERING MY VERY FIRST MACHINE FROM GAKU @ BIGBEAR I WAS SITTING AROUND ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR MY NEW TOY TO ARRIVE. I COULD BARELY CONTAIN MY SELF WAITING AND WAITING. I WAS CHECKING THE FEDEX WEBSITE TRACKING MY PACKAGE ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY (HOW COOL). THAT IS,........ UNTIL IT HIT HARRISBURG PENNSYLVANIA AND STOPPED MOVING. MY INITIAL REACTION TO MY SELF WAS: "SELF, STOP BEING SO ANXIOUS IT WILL COME WHEN IT COMES." THEN, ONE DAY AFTER IT WAS TO ARRIVE AT MY HOUSE (9/9/05) IT WAS STILL IN HARRISBURG... SO I CALLED.
    THE PERSON I SPOKE TO MUST NOT HAVE HAD ANYTHING PAST A SECOND GRADE EDUCATION BECAUSE SHE MADE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER, AND HAD AN EXTREME ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME. THE MORE I SPOKE TO HER THE RUDER SHE GOT ACTING AS IF I WAS JUST A BIG PAIN IN THE ASS TO HER.
    TODAY (9/12/05) I FINALLY GOT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE WITH SOME TYPE OF INNTELLIGENCE. THEY ASSURED ME THAT MY SHIPPING CHARGE WOULD BE REFUNDED THRU GAKU AND THEN ON TO ME.
    SO.........LONG STORY SHORT...I ORDERED MY MACHINE 9/2/05, IT WAS TO ARRIVE 9/8/05 AND I STILL DON'T HAVE IT AND I MAY NEVER GET IT FOR ALL I KNOW. I DON'T KNOW IF I'M JUST BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS BY COMPLAINING BUT I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING THIS COOL MACHINE FOR MY "MAN ROOM" AND NOW I DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL EVER COME.
    I GUESS THE ONLY CONSOLATION IS IF I EVER DO GET MY PACHISLO AND THEY DO COME THRU WITH THE SHIPPING REFUND THEN I'LL HAVE SAVED $69 THAT CAN GO TOWARDS ANOTHER PACHISLO.
    HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE?
    THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY RANT

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Fedex Sucks!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you need to join the ranks by getting this shirt :

http://cgi.ebay.com/FedUp-FED-UP-FUN...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As a matter fact, I just had the same thing happen with FedEx on a package (not a Pachislo). It told me for 3 days it was "on vehicle for delivery". I finally got fed up and they had no explanation. 2 days later it arrived. Took about 7-10 days. Before that FedEx has always been great! UPS is the one that has ALWAYS!!!! been slow.

That is why I use DHL now when I can. I have had the best luck with them in terms of speed and price.

They once told me they have Airplanes not trucks and that is why they are faster.
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That FedEx terminal in Harrisburg must be a real winner.

It seems like EVERY package that I have come through there ends up with a "barcode unreadable" tracking message as an excuse to delay at least one day.

I had a pachislo come through there from Gaku that went to east to Philly instead of north toward Williamsport. Then it went back to Harrisburg. It sat there (on tracking) for two days. When I called, they had no clue where it really was. I got a call back the next day saying they knew it was on it's way to Atlanta... but their tracking showed it going to Minnesota!

I eventually got it... 10 days to make a 3 day trip! The box was battered, but the pachislo survived.

But believe it or not, I'd STILL take FedEx over UPS up in this neck of the woods. At least FedEx doesn't THROW boxes off their delivery truck into my driveway... and UPS does!
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Fedex Sucks!!!!!!!!

Man Room!? Not that theres anything wrong with that...

I just recieved a machine from DHL that was damaged & I think it was ALL the fault of the moron who shipped it.
    You cant tightly wrap a pachinko machine in card board with a couple of pieces of bubble wrap & not expect it to be damaged.
    Actually, I dont think DHL should have to pay squat since it was wrapped so poorly.
    Ive got digital pics to show the poor packging & I think its the sellers responsibility.
    Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I should proceed. Contact eBay, Paypal, My credit card?
    I just dont feel right about making DHL pay for something like this...
    ********************http://RRob1.photosite.com/ ********************

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe
    That FedEx terminal in Harrisburg must be a real winner.

It seems like EVERY package that I have come through there ends up with a "barcode unreadable" tracking message as an excuse to delay at least one day.
    I was beginnig to wonder. That happens to all my packages that go through that terminal. No other one, just that one. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......must be a union thing. Isn't the mob pretty big in that town.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Fed-Ex people in my area are the best. UPS, like Logic mentioned will just chunk that sucker off the truck and be on their way.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If this tells you something. Dave from 7Mile fair works for UPS and he ships out using FedEx!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    The Fed-Ex people in my area are the best. UPS, like Logic mentioned will just chunk that sucker off the truck and be on their way.
    That just shows how regional it all is. My UPS guy is great!
    FedEx is a Bozo. The few times DHL has been here has been fine. Except as mentioned above which wasnt DHLs fault.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by doodude
    That just shows how regional it all is. My UPS guy is great!
    FedEx is a Bozo. The few times DHL has been here has been fine..
    Yep!! This is how it is in the lower southeast! A FedEx GROUND delivery that is scheduled for 3 or 4 days takes a min of 9 days. FedEx AIR is excellent!! UPS is much more accountable around these parts!
    Spin Luck * Super Black Jack * King Camel * Charlie's Angels * Gold X * Giga Fever * E.T.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When i got my hanabi i was the same way, with fedex of couse, but i got it the same night Here is the quick story, Bascially i got home and it never came, so i called the corporte office and !@#$ed to someone about it, and the supervisor called me back, and i made crap up like ive been waiting for this forever and its taken so long. So finially around 8:00 pm the manager of the ST. Louis branch brought the pachislo in his car to my house!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nesto, you are not alone! Nearly the same thing happened to me last year. I had ordered some pinball parts for a machine repair and paid for two day delivery. I tracked the item from Memphis until it was supposedly loaded onto the truck for delivery. By 8:00 that night I gave up waiting and called FedEx. The first person I spoke to had no idea what I was talking about so I hung up and tried again. The next person I spoke to was very helpful and determined that even though the FedEx tracking system said the package was on the truck in my area, the package had actually never left Memphis. My shipping charge was refunded to me from FedEx via the seller in a few days. I ended up receiving the package two days after I notified FedEx of the non-delivery. If I hadn't called, the package might still be sitting in Memphis.

BTW, which machine did you buy?

Just keep thinking of all the hours of fun you have in store for you once your machine finally makes its appearance. And remember, no one stops with just one, so use the extra time you have now to plan your next buy....and the next......and the next.................

Mike
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When I had a call tag on a pachinko machine the Fedex driver's wife came at about 8 pm to pick it up with her personal suv,

he was still out delivering. i helped her load it on her suv.

The next day I got delivery comfirmation on the replacement machine.

My Fedex guy is great, UPS is soso. .
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs down Re: Fedex Sucks!!!!!!!!

The two times I have had pachinkos delivered by FedEx I have had problems.

The first time the FedEx truck pulled up and parked in front of our store, the driver looked at us, went into the back of the truck, then came out and drove off before I noticed. And later when I checked the web site it said we were closed when they tried to deliver it.

With the second one they didn't even bother to pretend to come by, the just listed us as closed. Both times they listed for when we were "closed"
    were times that we are open 7 days a week.

We have always had problems with FedEx Ground/RPS.

We've had the same UPS guy for over 11 years and couldn't be happier.

It all just seems to be the luck of he draw when it comes to whether or no you get a good UPS/FedEx driver, hub, etc.

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When I got Betty and Hound Dog, they both came together with FedEx. The guy could not have been nicer...and he even carried them in the house for me. Now it may have been different altogether if I had not been standing on the front porch.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Were you in the red dress?
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

nesto

Thumbs up Re: Fedex Sucks!!!!!!!!

I Guess When You Call And b*tch Fedex Finally Gets Off Their Ass. I Just Checked Their Tracking Page And They Claim That It Is In Philly. Maybe They Are Just Saying That So I Stop Calling Them. Anyway, Hopefully I Get It Today Or Tomorrow.

And Just To Clear Up Any Questions, A "Man Room" Is Defined As A Room That My Wife Is Not Allowed To Enter And Contains My Big Screen, Playstation, And Contains All My Eagles Memorabilia. And......Hopefully My Beast Sapp!!!

What??? Isn't Everyone Supposed To Have A Room Like That?????:AR15firin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have my whole house to myself, no man room needed here.

When I was married the utlity room was my man room,
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

"Man Room" just sounds vaguely naughty.

Kind of like the word "naughty." It sounds, well, naughty; especially with the right pronunciation.

cmk
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

And put that together for a "Naughty Man Room", well...

Ive got the same thing sort of. The only difference is she DOSENT WANT to go in there.

Nesto,
    When FedEx delivered one machine to the wrong address I called the main office, they called the regional office who called the local office & they still left it on someones porch for several days before I got home & went to get it myself.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast