Thread: Lucky Chance

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Lucky Chance

Hi,

I just recently joined the forums, making a WTB post about tokens. I bought my first Pachislo machine at a local discount store after hearing about it from a friend. After looking around, I have not seen mention of the machine I have - Lucky Chance. The little manual indicates it is a Bellco, Type A (or at least the power supply is?).

I was curious if anyone else has one of these machines and could explain a bit more about the various bonus modes and such. I understand the concept of how it works, but it isn't as well documented as some of the other machines that a lot of you seem to have! I do like the music on this machine, as well as the more traditional slot theme. I hope to contrast this by eventually getting a Neo Magic Pulsar or King of King Pulsar machine. (or maybe both? )

I was also curious about the payout odds, since this machine isn't exactly like my brother's Hana Hana machine, which is incredibly generous with its payout! I have set it to the highest payout odds already.

-Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Lucky Chance

Which means you have it set on 6 correct? if so then give it time. I have a type A machine and it was eating tokens as fast as I could shove them in, then all of a sudden it started paying out in bonus rounds left and right. By the time it went cold on me, I had about 1100 tokens I had won.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep, I have it set to 6. I suppose it will be easier to see how much it pays out once I get enough tokens to even play through a bonus round without having to refill the hopper. Even with the small pile of arcade tokens I found sitting around here, it really needs a lot more.

-Chris

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I feel your pain and frustration!!!!!! I moved my family 256miles north of where we lived so wife could be closer to her family and brought the two pachis I had with me. nosey neighbors kept bugging me to sell them to them so I sold them to them with 500 tokens each. (sold them for 2x what I paid for them.) They soon found out that 500 wasn't enough and begged for me to sell them the rest of the tokens I had. I kept saying no, then when they offered me $100 for the 1000 I had left I couldn't refuse. I told them they could get twice that many on ebay and they said they didn't want to wait and they wanted to get them now. then my wife brings home a pachi that she bought off a co-worker for $35. it only had 176 tokens with it and the rest of my tokens were in storage back in our old home town. To say the least, I know exactly what your going through.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can't help you with the play of a Lucky Chance, x, but do try setting the odds on 3 or 4. Not as many Big Bonuses, but a lot more action.

Oh, and Welcome to PachiTalk!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep!! That is definitely the machine! It also looks like we might be getting a King of King Pulsar and some more tokens soon. Things to look forward to!