Thread: It's All New To Me

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default It's All New To Me

I jumped into Pachislo with both feet today. After reading this site for a few days and doing other research, I found a local guy selling a few machines. So I bought Addams Family and Spin Luck. Spent the afternoon cleaning them up and doing some minor maintenance. I appreciate the info you people provide. It will take me a long time to comprehend the ins and outs of the games, but I'm getting closer with the help of the manuals here. Question, however, on Spin Luck. I have not gotten to spin the wheel yet, and I hope it works as the seller said it does. But when I turn on the machine, the flexible reel at the top twitches for a few seconds. Is that normal or a bad sign? Also, the Addams Family machine seems to dump about 5-6 tokens either back in the tray or into the bottom of the game when I load 20 or 30. Is that a position problem with the hopper or a coin mechanism issue? Also, Deoxit is readily used in cleaning vintage stereo receiver internals. Anyone use that on these games? I have many questions. Anybody have a guess? Otherwise, they seem to work pretty nicely. Thanks in advance for any advice. (I'll enjoy the machines but my grandkids will really have fun with them.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following user says "Thanks" to ggp553