Hi. I live in wisconsin and a couple months ago (before joining this forum) I purchased a machine (Sakura Fubuki) from 7 mile slots and received it in horrible condition. At that time I had already bought a Babel from ebay and it was in *pristine* condition, professionally cleaned and bulbs replaced. When i picked up my machine from 7 mile slots everything looked all right from the outside but when i got home and opened it up and had a look at it I realized how poorly it had been refurbed (if at all). I opened it to find a black sticky residue on all the edges of the outside of the machine as well as under the belly glass, front reel stop buttons, start handle andcoin acceptor. I also found a non operational coin eject button (the one you press down when a coin gets jammed). I also found screws missing for the front reel stop button panel as well as the inside circuit boards loose(missing a plastic clip). I continued to find that I did not receive an odds key as well as multiple(more than 8) light bulbs burnt out. I did not receive any replacement bulbs. I had one last issue with overheating inside the machine(which was fixed by installing a pc case fan in the coin refill hole in the back of the machine and a 12 volt transformer.) When I contacted Dave from 7 mile slots about the odds key and he told me "this machine's odds cannot be changed" even though there clearly was a key slot for the odds on the power supply. I let all these problems go because I assumed he was a small company. Who could pass up a Sakura Fubuki for $100 on ebay and pick it up 2 days later? Anyway my main question is... has anyone else had problems with machine quality from 7-mile slots or is it just me.