How has DGI been doing with their pachinkos? Anyone here buy from them since they started carrying them? How was your experience? How was the MACHINE?

After a week in the UPS system (normal for left coast to east coast), I finally got my Sakura pachinko on Wednesday. (They called it "Flower Lotus")
Thought it would be a nice machine to have next to the Saint Maria that I got from SlotUSA a while back... same case, songs by Clair Moon, etc.

Got it unpacked on Thursday night. Knew from the auction there wouldn't be any feet... but I guess they don't include a tray either? Also, the balls were in a plastic bag, placed into the bottom "overflow" tray on the front... and then secured directly to the machine with a bunch of clear (aka STICKY) packing tape! YEOW!!! The tape residue is all over the area, and I'm leary of cleaning it off for fear of removing the paint from the case!

Other issues exist as well... things I know shouldn't be there since I have a case just like it. I'll hold comment on those until I get some kind of response from them, though.

Sent an email Friday about it, but as of yet... no response at all.
Sure hope to hear from them tomorrow! Usually they're pretty good at communication, but nothing so far on this.

How have pachinkos looked from them for other buyers here?