Thread: 2 car wreck

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 2 car wreck

Dahlia was on the Promanade this morn at a photo shoot for our dog. Yes dog! Some photographers want to use her in some pet adds.(The dog not Dahlia)
    Anyway I get a call... Dahlia is saying that she heard a loud succession of booms and was seeing flying debris. Then she says come quick there was a 2 car crash.
    I ran down as she called 911. With my cell phone I managed to take some quick pics.
    The Driver of the silver car was hurt both the airbags had deployed. We couldnt get to the cars as they were on a level below the Promanade. (An overlook that views the Manhattan skyline)
    The Silver car was totalled front and rear most of the front bumper was caught in the safety rail.
    Good thing the rail held as the road surface is the top of 3 levels. Just last week a truck actually went off the top level killing the driver!.
    The van had a blow out in the front right tire from debris and was leaking all fluids. All in the van were ok and all were illegals!!!!!!!
    The driver of the car was taken away by ambulance dont know his condition.
    I was told the Silver car caught the rear of the van in an attempt to get around it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Led Zepplin

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 2 car wreck

Wow, quite the accident.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Illegals. Just great.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I lost one of my hotrods in an 'accident' with an illegal
    I was pulling out of an alley and the other driver ran around a school bus that had its red lights on!! in Michigan that means traffic STOPS! kids are crossing the road. I was pulling out 4 cars behind the bus to wait in line to proceed. The driver insisted I pay for his car, I informed him Mich is no-fault, even though he was at fault. means I pay for my car, he pays for his car. This was not good enough for him so he wants to call the police, they won't goto a fender bender without injuries I found out in the city. Anyway he says he has to go get his aunt to say she was driving as he didn't have a licence. The jerk was threatening me and wanted me to go along with his BS story, like it was standard buisiness for him. I said no money and if we do get the police here you'r going to jail. He drove off, I needed a flatbed tow truck.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page