Thread: Pachislo in NJ ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachislo in NJ ?

I contacted several ebay vendors selling pachislo machines. They all said they would ship to NJ. I thought this was not possible anymore. Am I missing something?

I'm interested in getting one of those Godzilla machines. Now if I can only sell my Super Blackjack... I don't have anymore room. :-)

Charlie

(Ask Mark if you don't believe me.)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo in NJ ?

Chaz,

N.J. classified Pachislo as a gambling device making it illegal about 4 or 5 years ago. That is why my supply got cut off initailly, My partner or parent warehouse is in Northern NJ. we had to dump a load of them, Luckily all of the non working ones were shipped to me because of my technical ability and I have to say I have resurected up to 8 or 9 hundreds of Pachislos from the parts bins and Pachiscrapyards. At the peak as many as 10 or 12 a day that is why I know so many of the older machines so well. BUT NJ does NOT allow pachislos and to illustrate this my brother had an OUTLAW machine I rebuilt for him that was visible from his livingroom window and he got a visit from the local police in Mt. Laurel they told him to get rid of it or it would be confiscated (The officer was said to be actually smiling and could not take his eyes off of the machine so we think he was just doing what he was told to do. BUT) that is a true story that actually happened about a year and a half ago. he put the thing in the garage next to my Piano and his lemon yellow 76 Vette.
    A token for your thoughts???

TEQ. http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/group.php?groupid=3

3. The following user says "Thanks" to teqkng