Thread: First machine choices

mew1972

Default First machine choices

I'm new to PachiSlo slots and am looking to purchase my first machine. It's a bit overwhelming all of the choices out there. I'm looking for something kinda flashy (sound and lights wise), fun to play, and more "Americanized."

Anyone have any thoughts to share on LCD displays and the bonus games that are played on them? I was looking at Azteca Legend, Thunder V2, or Outlaw (LCD) vs. something without LCD (ie. Tarot Master, Marine Carnival, 7 Vs. $, Savannah Park, or Hyper Remix)

Any help/feedback would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The folks here say that the Outlaw is a better choice than the Azteca Legend, because the Outlaw's animations are nicer. It's also a newer model than the AL. I haven't heard anyone get excited about the Thunder VII.

I bought my Outlaw from Stealth, and I have been very impressed. There is very little Japanese writing on the machine or during gameplay. The computer menus are in Japanese, but they are seldom used and important functions such as volume control are in English anyway.

The Outlaw's fully adjustable volume is a great plus. Daddy can play with his toy while the kids are asleep!

The Beast Sapp machine has also reviewed well. I don't have one, but you might want to check it out.

I like the look of the Tarot Master, but I think it's a pretty old model.
    Like others have suggested recently, I'd get the Babel machine if you're looking for a 4 reel machine. They're also cheap because they're plentiful. The lights and sounds are pretty flashy.

The folks here can make better suggestions if you let them know what price range you are willing to spend.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oops. Sent a duplicate message.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

From what I have seen here and the other message place....Outlaw looks to be a better choice as chrisg says.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can't help on the LCD models cuz I don't have any. I do have a magic pulsar that is really cool, but all the menus are in Japanese.
    The Tarot Master isn't bad, it talks to you in heavily accented english, The babel has a great light show and was my first machine and is mostly english.
    I would say the Babel would be a nice machine to start out with as most of us started out with one.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have those menu's translated into English lddrizzt. At least the first screen. You're on your own from there! :wink:
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    I have those menu's translated into English lddrizzt. At least the first screen. You're on your own from there! :wink:
    Where they be at?? I remember something from the old way I think but I didn't have the machine at that time and haven't really thought much about it.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They be here, safe and sound. I guess I need to watermark them and post them.. hmm?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just posted the pic in the pachislo museum section under the magic pulsar.