Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for thoughts and name

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking for thoughts and name

I have a chance to pick this up from a friend. I cant find any information on it based on what I see. I saw someone posted a similar game with almost the same layout but it had a bigger screen and the pepper??? above the lcd screen rotated to other fruits. not sure this one does? What would you pay for this?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for thoughts and name

Cool looking machine!
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

ラッキートマトSVZ

Lucky Tomato SVZ

There are several other versions

Video (CR version, but will be the same)

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

5. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

awesome, thoughts on what its worth?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

gonna be picking this up tomorrow. going in a chevy equinox, whats a proper way of transport? can they lay down or should they be standing up?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by thestreetzking View Post
    gonna be picking this up tomorrow. going in a chevy equinox, whats a proper way of transport? can they lay down or should they be standing up?
    keeping it upright is the best.. if ya get all the balls out if it then it wont matter.. but if its loaded with balls and the lay it on its side balls will go places there not suposed to.. once upright it might still work or it could cause probmels..

i put mine in the front seat and seatbelt them in for safty..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thanks for the help, is there anything I should be on the lookout even though it is working?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

keeping it upright is the best.. if ya get all the balls out if it then it wont matter.. but if its loaded with balls and the lay it on its side balls will go places there not suposed to.. once upright it might still work or it could cause probmels..

i put mine in the front seat and seatbelt them in for safty. well said.take all of the balls out of it if you plan to put it on it's back.

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pinball wizard

Thanks
    Thanks Received

She's home. Works great. Will take a lot of pics later because there isn't any information on this game anywhere online

14. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to thestreetzking

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Whole cabinet

Left side:

Right Side:

Bottom:

Bottom Flap open:

16. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to thestreetzking

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Top: (spins to show three characters)

Screen:

Reel:

Back:

Full View:

Heres 2 pics of things I can adjust. the first is in the lower right corner behind the machine, says hi and lo, single switch. (currently on lo) what is this?

This is what i assume to be the sensitivity adjust and the force? which is which? also the way it is, I dont need to touch any part of the metal.

So after all these pics. I got the game for $100, works great as far as I can tell, still waiting to hit a small jackpot more than 15. I currently only have about 4-500 balls and will be picking up more soon. whats a good number?

Also, is there any chance to get a key for this? it is missing the key, the lock is there. not sure if there really specific, I can open the glass from the back if I need to.

Also, what are you guys doing to mount it on the wall, Is it possible without a ball lifter?? if so, how do you get the balls back from the bucket in the back.
    Last edited by thestreetzking; 02-20-2012 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to thestreetzking

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have my machines setup with a hopper on the top and I use feet made from 6"x6" lumber and my basket slides very nicely from the back to the front.
    When you hit a fever you will be moving a LOT of balls and on some machhines you can go into Chance mode where you keep hitting fevers over
    and over. My "Wanted" is like that. These feet are much cheaper than a cabinet and are the ideal height for a 29" high table if you use a 30" bar stool.
    Here is a pic of my setup.

IMG_3317a.jpg

20. The following user says "Thanks" to Steve Cebu

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was just checking the cabinet section, didnt know we had one LOL. I like the cabinet idea, because I have more space on my walls then on my tables. I do like your idea with higher feet to swap the bucket easy so thats something I will definitely keep in mind. I love this thing, so much fun. I still wanna find a nice vintage one because those are what I remember playing all the time!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i would recomend at least 1000 balls.. thats what the back tray will hold.. if ya get a cabinet going them more more more is always better..

what a nice clean looking machine.. make sure ya use clean spheres to keep the cell in such nice shape..
    Last edited by Moparformances; 02-21-2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the balls that I got with it are pretty nice and new, he got the machine a month ago, played it for a week or two and then it sat, he said he got it with no balls included so he bought them. I got em included in the price. He kinda owed me from a past deal so I think thats why I got such a deal on it.

The black box with the switch I posted, is that a volume control? I cant test that until the morning, but I also dont know if it does anything else which is why I didnt touch it yet.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cabinets are ideal if you have a lot of wall space. We have none that we can mount to.
    There are so many good designs in the cabinet forum.
    The one I like the best is by Moparformances.

25. The following user says "Thanks" to Steve Cebu

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Post Re: Looking for thoughts and name

Been addicted to this thing, have had many many slot machine screens that were different.

One has a bird fly across the screen which usually (not always) means the first and last will be the same, then the middle goes nice and slow to tease you, then fast, and stops on something random.

Then theres a superman looking guy who does the same

One time I saw an airplane. When the airplane came it put all the numbers in ice cubes?

I also have seen the slot reels become smaller, filled the whole screen (instead of just showing one reel and cutting the top and bottom off) and then it gave me lines, like a real slot machine. One time it gave me 3 lines, and X and a line in the middle. The second time it gave me one line on the bottom row.

Sometimes theres a tomato guy who jumps out when the first and third reels stop and you think your gonna hit something, then when the middle eventually stops he gives a funny face and a speech bubble in jap. LOL

I have yet to have that bottom flap open, have not gotten 3 reels to match, have not gotten the fruit on top to spin to a different one.

Im hooked.

*also theres a purple button on the front above the ashtray (you can see in the couple pics that show the whole cabinet) but it can not be pressed, it doesnt move, what was this?*

**and I was right, that switch high and low is volume*

27. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to thestreetzking

Thanks
    Thanks Received

holy. crap. I just hit the jackpot. went into fever mode? I got a line of three to match. the bottom door opened. and instantly I was bombarded with balls flying out of the machine. I literally couldnt drain them fast enough. When the door opens every ball that ends up in there, which is pretty easy to do, spits out like 15 at a time I think. I got the top to spin to the lemon I think, I got to round 14 before I got a big error message which im assuming because I couldnt cycle the 500 balls I have fast enough LOL. This thing went freaking insane.

My question with this is. When does it end?? I got to round 14 before the error but there was no timer that I could tell, I kept having to stop to keep shifting the balls from the front to the back and was in the bonus round for about 5 minutes. it was NUTS

29. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to thestreetzking

Thanks
    Thanks Received

each machine is a bit different.. i think its comon for 15 rounds but others may have more.. its not uncommon to hit another feaver round quickley.. 100 or 200 more balls and ya might hit it again.. or it might be months..

sounds like ya need a cabinet that holds a few thousand balls

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratulations on your first Fever!
    My wife hit a BIG FEVER on our "Wanted" and that lasted 15 rounds then it went into "Chance" mode she then hit 8-10 BIG FEVERS is a row! She was moving balls like a madwoman and I helped and I raided the other machine for balls. The thing is you get tired constantly shuffling balls. I gave up and let her do it and she played a while more and then gave up herself. The machine is still in Chance mode and that makes it easy to hit a Fever or a BIG FEVER. I don't know if it will ever end.
    But seriously the fevers do end but you can win a lot of balls like you see piled up in pics at pachinko parlors. Now we are looking at buying a Ball Lifter because Fevers are much more fun when you aren't constantly pouring balls into the machine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast