Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: You Guys are missing one Part of my INDY help?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Indy Help

Someone please tell me how to play Indy. What you are suppose to do and how long the screen is suppose to play music. Also, what is he doing in the hallway and are you suppose to do something while he is walking. Please give a complete game experience so I know that this machine is working properly?

Thank You

Shawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Question on Indy

My Screen shows all the people in the game in cartoon form and says fever. This screens stays on forever. The wings opens up and collects balls. I was reading a post that said there should be a movie that says round one and a countdown. My machine isnt doing this. Does that mean the computer program isnt working correctly? Please help I believe I should return it if this is the problem.

Also, when the trap door opens near the top and collects balls that activates the reel spin if I get more than one ball it never completes the spin it just goes into another spin.

Pleae help

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Question on Indy

Not sure if you are describing a problem or not??

but if you scroll down on this link (from the Museum here) you will see a few Video Sequences

Maybe these will be helpful in showing you what video / footage Indy has??

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loca...tid=23&lpage=1

(btw you don't need to install the language pack to view the videos or review comments)
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have you also read this recent thread where we talked about what to expect with Indy?

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22905

There isn't a start pocket at the top of the playfield. There is the one above the skull and one that opens occasionally with the red door on the left side.

Not sure what you mean by incomplete spins. But every spin should stop with three numbers displayed. The music interrupts and restarts though. Depending on how many you have banked, you will sometimes see fast spins, where the numbers don't actually "spin" for as long as regular spins. Spins where only 2 numbers stop and then they all restart, which seems to be what you are describing, won't happen. That would have to be some kind of bug in the code that no one's ever seen before...extremely unlikely.

When you get a fever, are you getting balls into the payout pocket? And are the balls being paid out? This also sounds odd. Indy should go through the Fever even if you don't shoot. Do you have any error codes displayed on the back?

Winnipeg Pachinko Correspondent dishpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post
    ... but if you scroll down on this link (from the Museum here) you will see a few Video Sequences ...
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/loca...tid=23&lpage=1

Hanabi's link takes you directly to the comments page. But when surfing the Museum by Manufacturer and then by Model, be sure and click on the "[4 comments/ratings]" hot link to see the additional comments, pictures and video. It is easy to miss. This is located on the bottom left of your screen, directly below the "Category Sankyo" text, as shown in this picture.

comments link.png
    With Firefox.

The above picture was taken with the Firefox browser. When using IE 6, I do not see this link, as shown below. Is anyone else experiencing this?

comments link2.png
    With IE 6
    Last edited by dishpan; 12-04-2007 at 02:18 PM.
    If you haven't grown up by age 50 ... you don't have to!

7. The following user says "Thanks" to dishpan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Indy Help

Hanabi, That outfit is H O T !!!

I bet you there is no snow or ice within one kilometer of your house
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Come-on Arby!! thats the same dress she wore to the last party. just hitched up a little in the back!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

She was H O T than too

12. The following user says "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default You Guys are missing one Part of my INDY help?

During a FEVER is there suppose to be a countdown that I can see and also is it supose to be playing a video?
    Thank You all for trying to help me figure out if I have a faughty machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: You Guys are missing one Part of my INDY help?

You should just post these followup questions in the same thread you started.

I addressed this already in the other thread. When you get this fever, are you shooting balls in the skull? And are you getting payouts of 15 balls for each one? Yes you are supposed to get a video sequence where all the characters are introduced and a short clip of them is played. Maybe you can post a picture of where you think it is stuck.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, I am getting paid but music just plays and all the characters stay on the screen. There is no video. Sorry for posting this problem again.

How long is a round suppose to last.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Actually none of your Indy help threads are missing. I have been merging them together because I am tired of reading the same thing in multiple threads.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

17. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi sstan24

I gave the video links so that you could perhaps compare them to what you are experiencing with your own Pachinko

It is very difficult to know if there is a problem or what the problem might actually be,
    as pachinkos go through various Reaches before Fevers, etc

Sometimes it takes many many hours of play to get that illusive Fever!!

I've personally never known a Pachinko have a computer programme problem before,
    but I suppose there's always a first time??

Maybe if you were to provide some Pics or a Video of what is going on with your Indy,
    it might assist with a solution??
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

19. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post
    Hi sstan24

I gave the video links so that you could perhaps compare them to what you are experiencing with your own Pachinko

It is very difficult to know if there is a problem or what the problem might actually be,
    as pachinkos go through various Reaches before Fevers, etc

Sometimes it takes many many hours of play to get that illusive Fever!!

I've personally never known a Pachinko have a computer programme problem before,
    but I suppose there's always a first time??

Maybe if you were to provide some Pics or a Video of what is going on with your Indy,
    it might assist with a solution??

Think Sex, alott of for play to reach fever

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Alright everyone this is what happens.
    1) get a ball in the top of the skull
    2) The reels spin I get 2 of the same numbers and it goes to the reach board where it tries to get the third number.
    3) I get the third number.
    4) My machine then says fever and all the characters are there. The arms on the skull open up and my balls go in and I get paid out. THE SCREEN NEVER CHANGES AWAY FROM THE CHARACTERS. SOMETIMES THE LIGHTS GO OFF BUT THE SKULL STILL OPENS AND CLOSES.
    5) Sometimes the fever will stop and INDY WILL WALK DOWN A HALLWAY. IM ASSUMING THAT YOU WANT THE 3 NUMBERS ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT TO MATCH ALL THREE (I HAVE NOT HAD THIS HAPPEN YET) EVENTUALLY IT GOES BACK TO THE BEGINNING SCREEN WHERE YOU JUST TRY TO GET THE BALL IN THE SKULLS HEAD.

During the fever there is never a countdown and never any video from the movie playing.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is yours the ST7 model with the 6 & 15 ball payout?

This information can usually be found on the manufacturer's label located at approximately the 2 o'clock position of the game cell, immediately to the right of the "Indiana Jones".

_IJ1.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There won't be a countdown during the fever itself. The countdown happens after a fever. The countdown will look like the screen where indy is walking down a tunnel for a long walk to the left of the screen and getteng attacked by bats and so on.
    If you match three numbers and go into a fever, the Fever will usually last 15 rounds, but there are machines that will do a less number of rounds, and then go into a high chance mode (looks the same as a countdown, but it usually has a japanese symbol at the top right) You may have one of these machines. Not to fret...they seem to be rare and desirable. As the previously mention post asks, what style machine did you get? ST7?
    Also, if possible, can you post a viseo or pictures?
    Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello All,

My machine on the right says 3&4&10&14 CRSAKP004. The only other number is on the back that says SA-H2-D.

So Let me get this straight now. If I beat the reach and it goes into the fever screen. ITS NOT A FEVER. I need to collect enough balls to go to the hallway sequence. If I match the 3 number on the bottom right then I go into the real fever with the videos and rounds like they are posted on the website.

I appreciate everyones help and I hope to figure out what is going on.

Your friend
    Shawn
    Last edited by sstan24; 12-06-2007 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

From the sound of this, and what dishpan is alluding to...perhaps this is a different model than what we all have seen. It could be this is what his fevers look like??? I think most of us have SF-T's. It sounds like he has a MF-T.

Shawn, when you match the three numbers and get the screen that shows all the characters - that is a fever. On the SF-T machine, that screen quickly changes to the video clips you are not seeing. It's not a countdown that appears, but rather a count up of fever rounds (15 rounds). During the fever there is no number spinning, it's just video and chances to win the payouts. AFTER the fever is over you can sometimes go to a special mode - the Indy walking down the underground path, which you've seen. This is NOT a fever round, but a higher probability period where you can get another fever.

It sounds to me like the MF-T model doesn't fever like the SF-T...but experts like Dishpan, compirate and others can answer this better.
    Last edited by fronzdan; 12-06-2007 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, that was my line of thinking as I was scratching my chin thinking about Fever videos. I was initially thinking that the description sounded like a "Cash Machine's" behavior but could only find three models for Indy, all being Card Reader types.

The MF-T spec should play like the SF-T only with slightly differing probability odds. All my other MF-T spec games go through a normal Fever video mode. My Indy is a SF-T as well.

The ST7 is the strange animal in this mix as the "Definite strange thrust ratio" is 100% and it doesn't have a time savings mode, but even it has a 15 round Fever mode and a 9 ball payout.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast