Thread: New Pashislo owner with a Firedrift question :

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New Pashislo owner with a Firedrift question :)

Hi everyone. I recently brought a Firedrift machine on Ebay from 777 Heaven on ebay (great person to buy a machine from (UK Based) by the way! http://stores.ebay.co.uk/777-HEAVEN ) and I have a few questions regarding this machine...

1/ Occasionally when I stop a reel the lights dim on that particular reel. If this happens on all 3 I tend to enter a mission (I know once this DIDN'T happen). The mission tends to be the fugitive one. What I was wondering is are there any symbol patterns I need to aim for to get into a mission or do they just occur randomly? From my experience there's no set pattern I need to aim for and I hear a noise and the reel dims.

2/ When you see the agent trying to hand over the briefcase I realise that I tend to get a small prize (either bells or replays). However occasionally I get to do a mission as Chris (the woman) gets the briefcase... But again I see no pattern on the reels as to why this happens.

3/ When in any mission mode I seem to either get past the 1st scene by getting a pattern (eg 3 replay symbols in a line) or sometimes what looks like a random set of symbols.

I've looked at the guide on http://www.bigbearpachisloshop.com/ which does give helpful info on what to expect in the game but no info on what to aim for while on a mission.

Any more info on this machine would be great, thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New Pashislo owner with a Firedrift question :)

I've had my Firedrift for several months now. Like you, I see no pattern for the various 'missions' or combinations.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum