Thread: PowerFlash Pachinko on Craigslist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: PowerFlash Pachinko on Craigslist

Yes, I was able to work a deal with the sellers. It turns out the guys buy storage lockers and run a business selling their finds. This was one of those finds. The best part of the deal is that one of the sellers has an aunt that lives a few miles from me. He needs to come down to see her sometime in the next month so he is actually going to deliver the machine and save me 7-8 hours of round trip driving. I will just have to wait anywhere from a week to a month for delivery. He is supposed to contact me later today to give me an exact date after having a chance to speak with his aunt.

He only had one other buyer contact him, but they wanted the machine shipped. Once they looked into the hassle, cost, and risks of shipping they decided that shipping was not an option they wanted to take so I got lucky.

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Spyder138

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: PowerFlash Pachinko on Craigslist

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder138 View Post
    Yes, I was able to work a deal with the sellers. It turns out the guys buy storage lockers and run a business selling their finds. This was one of those finds. The best part of the deal is that one of the sellers has an aunt that lives a few miles from me. He needs to come down to see her sometime in the next month so he is actually going to deliver the machine and save me 7-8 hours of round trip driving. I will just have to wait anywhere from a week to a month for delivery. He is supposed to contact me later today to give me an exact date after having a chance to speak with his aunt.

He only had one other buyer contact him, but they wanted the machine shipped. Once they looked into the hassle, cost, and risks of shipping they decided that shipping was not an option they wanted to take so I got lucky.
    That was me. We spoke the first day it posted. He wanted 300 to ship. I said thank you have a nice day. I already have a power flash just not the little man.

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MrAl