View Poll Results: Do You Approve of our current commander in chief ?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 65.22%
  • No

8 34.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bush Approval Rating ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Bush Approval Rating ?

Nice to see that we have many different opinions to offer on this matter. Good thing we live in a country where we are able to express them freely. I also have strong opinions regarding this....and they are just that, MY opinions. I prefer to keep them to myself. God Bless America, regardless of who is sitting in the Oval Office.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok will do:

First off we are not bombing the Iraqi's when you say Iraqi's you refer to the people of Iraq. We are not at war with the Iraqi people we are at war with Saddam's henchmen and global terrorist, this is why it's called the war on terrorism. Why we are letting the Saudi's go free. Just because the people on that plane were SA's doesnt mean much, were not attacking them because their Saudi's we after them because their terrorists. When the OK city bombing occured it was by an american why did we let all other americans free? Their are americans in our own country could be your neighbor, that support the terrorists but just because their americans doesnt mean were going to go after all americans. This war is not about defeating a whole nations it's aimed at weeding out the terrorists from the world so other nations can try to live in peace. In your previous post you questioned whether anyone feels were closer to the war being over, yes i due. We have captured Saddam and are after bin laden and his followers these guys are a threat to the whole world not just iraq or the US.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dattia
    Nice to see that we have many different opinions to offer on this matter. Good thing we live in a country where we are able to express them freely. I also have strong opinions regarding this....and they are just that, MY opinions. I prefer to keep them to myself. God Bless America, regardless of who is sitting in the Oval Office.
    I think Dattia summed it up pretty well. As she said were all lucky to live in a country where we can voice our opinion. Everyone has their opinions and thats just what they are they dont mean anything and your sure not going to change everyones thinking. God Bless America, regardless of who is sitting in the Oval Office, thats what im thinking.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    Ok will do:

First off we are not bombing the Iraqi's when you say Iraqi's you refer to the people of Iraq. We are not at war with the Iraqi people we are at war with Saddam's henchmen and global terrorist, this is why it's called the war on terrorism. Why we are letting the Saudi's go free. Just because the people on that plane were SA's doesnt mean much, were not attacking them because their Saudi's we after them because their terrorists. When the OK city bombing occured it was by an american why did we let all other americans free? Their are americans in our own country could be your neighbor, that support the terrorists but just because their americans doesnt mean were going to go after all americans. This war is not about defeating a whole nations it's aimed at weeding out the terrorists from the world so other nations can try to live in peace. In your previous post you questioned whether anyone feels were closer to the war being over, yes i due. We have captured Saddam and are after bin laden and his followers these guys are a threat to the whole world not just iraq or the US.

Oh yeah.. He's too young!

Nicely stated there Rich!

Having been only 5 miles away from that bomb in OKC when it went off, I can tell you for certain that I'm glad they let us, the AMERICANS go free.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok will do:

Ok, let me put this in one sentence. The terrorist are not from Iraq. They are insurgents from other Arab countries.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So you expect us to go to war with those countries? It's not the countries were fighting is what im trying to say it's the terrorists were after. I dont see the saudi arabian miltary attacking us, nor the iraqi forces. I see sadam and bin laden forces going after our guys who are helping rebuild a nation in distress. It's 12:10 here and i have early classes tommorow so I am going to bed.

Like i said politics is a very heated discussion because you either support something or you dont and certainly not everyone is going to agree. So to those of you on the East Coast good morning and those of you not on the east coast good night.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So you expect us to go to war with those countries? It's not the countries were fighting is what im trying to say it's the terrorists were after. I dont see the saudi arabian miltary attacking us, nor the iraqi forces. I see sadam and bin laden forces going after our guys who are helping rebuild a nation in distress. It's 12:10 here and i have early classes tommorow so I am going to bed.

Like i said politics is a very heated discussion because you either support something or you dont and certainly not everyone is going to agree. So to those of you on the East Coast good morning and those of you not on the east coast good night.
    Goodnight...And may you have a better day tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

We make war that we may live in peace.-Aristotle
    It is an unfortunate truth. We need to be praying constantly for the troops that are serving and thanking those who have served in the past for it is because of their unselfish acts of service that we are able to have and enjoy the freedoms that we have.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

MN Brad,

Very well put, i couldnt choose another country i'd rather live in.

Napster,

Enjoy you day also, i know i will.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WHEW!!...

Is it over now? Can I come out and play?

I was going to post you know,but I lost my socks!! :lmao:

Lighten up guys, politics and religion are things we can agree to disagree on! Three things that can make a thread go to hell in a hand basket...politics, religion, and Hitler! So just don't go there.........
    Spin Luck * Super Black Jack * King Camel * Charlie's Angels * Gold X * Giga Fever * E.T.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well gentlemen, the big thing here is money.

What ruthless dictator and his party was giving money to any one willing to act against us ?

What ruthless dictator and his party was giving sanctuary to terrorist against us ?

What ruthless dictator and his party was "said" (by four different countries intel.) to be trying to make a bomb to use on us through the destruction of Israel ?

Would it have been better to wait till Saddam did destroy a large part of Israel, who in turn would have used their “bomb” to retaliate. Bringing on a WWIII. Saddam was figuring numbers more people were islam and after the war would pick up the pieces and make their world of terror.

Sometimes you fight a bully to protect those that can’t protect themselves. We are a Republic, we protect the weak. And sadly said die for our cause.

The price of Freedom is Blood, no amount of money will buy it, the Saudi's have found that out, paying lip service doesn’t work.

We are not here by our grace, but God’s grace.

We need those who object to this, because it keeps the prospect of what is happen in the forefront of our minds. So I welcome those against it, they strengthen my beliefs.

Thank you Greg Q. ArBuckle
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2