Thread: More Interactive Pachinkos?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default More Interactive Pachinkos?

Hello everyone, It is a pleasure to be a part of the forum

A good friend (Member Snowblur) and I just invested in some cool Pachinko Machines.

Needless to say, we are both hooked! Pachinko is awesome and these machines are beautiful.

My question is if there are any pachinko machines more sophisticated than the normal machines with one ball entry to start a slot machine?

I am just wondering because it would be cool if there were a machine with more skill-shots with multiple ball targets and such.

I am new to the hobby and I am just wondering if there is more out there?

Thanks for lookin!

2. The following user says "Thanks" to jiggyfly343

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: More Interactive Pachinkos?

Quote Originally Posted by jiggyfly343 View Post
    Hello everyone, It is a pleasure to be a part of the forum

A good friend (Member Snowblur) and I just invested in some cool Pachinko Machines.

Needless to say, we are both hooked! Pachinko is awesome and these machines are beautiful.

My question is if there are any pachinko machines more sophisticated than the normal machines with one ball entry to start a slot machine?

I am just wondering because it would be cool if there were a machine with more skill-shots with multiple ball targets and such.

I am new to the hobby and I am just wondering if there is more out there?

Thanks for lookin!
    Indeed there are other types other than digipachis (the ones with the slot machine like spinning reels you speak of). They are simply the most popular/common type machine. Arepachi's are kinda sorta like arrange ball...you get 15 balls at a time and have to hit certain targets in a sequence. There's not many of those however. The Maturi Penguin and Apollo I from 2002 are examples. Then there's kenrimono style, (rights based) where you have to also get balls in certain targets (in order) which can result in big payouts...these are for serious pachinko gamblers. Then there's the Hanemono (wing type) one of my personal favorites, they take more skill and timing. First you have to get the balls in the lower 1 & 2 pockets, which in turn makes the wings/arms around the center feature open and close rapidly, then hopefully you are lucky/skilled enough to get as many balls as possible into the center feature and MAYBE one goes in the "v" zone....resulting in a fever!

There's other types as well, I'm not as familiar with though. "Winning Pachinko" is a good book that describes most all types of pachinko...somewhat dated though.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah...something like that! I was gonna say that...just not as well! Plus, some other well written words that are also NOT mine! http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...lay-guide.html As I understand it...each game has a different set of "rules" that must be discovered by the player. Making the game harder to win for the casual player...but potential BIG wins for someone experienced to the "rules" of the game.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiwall View Post
    Yeah...something like that! I was gonna say that...just not as well! Plus, some other well written words that are also NOT mine! http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/mode...lay-guide.html As I understand it...each game has a different set of "rules" that must be discovered by the player. Making the game harder to win for the casual player...but potential BIG wins for someone experienced to the "rules" of the game.

^One of those Kenrimono is the next type machine I'm looking for, if only I had more space! They look really cool to play. I like having examples of each type machine! I've got 1 vintage "standard play", 3 Hanemonos, 4 digipachis, 1 arepachi....now just need a Kenrimono! They are not as in style as they were 20+ years ago however, the Hoo Mini Assistant Akimono has in stock is one of these! This would be a good modern example of a more "interactive machine": http://akimono.herokuapp.com/products/149

8. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。