Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
wipe it down and keep it as a "barn find"

back in the 60's my buddies and I looked at a model T ford for sale. it had chicken poop all over the shredded up interior
The barn ain't that big. Well, ain't big enough for it to sit and rot anyway.

A few years back there was a pin on cl. The guy said it was in his garage and email for pix. He sent pix of the pin in a stable with big splats on the glass. He still wanted more than I was willing to pay for the privelege of busting it up and hauling it to the dump. Could have hosed it off but p/f glass was about all that was for sure still good. Cabinet wood flaking, backglass had less paint than this one, legs all rust. Should have made him bet the asking price - I pay him if I can pull out the ball shooter, he pays me if I can't.

This thing here could still make for some wall art - Triple Thick the backglass and hang it up in the shop. Hang the lumpy but still attractive playfield somewhere too.

Backbox has top, bottom, back, and sides - make a front and some shelves and it's a pachi cabinet for the playroom with some much needed storage. Might need to see if I can improve on the existing less-than-wonderful repaint job. Shouldn't be a problem unless forced to work in a dark unventilated closet.