Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How did I do?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: How did I do?

Supplier for Costco was definitely Grandview.

I definitely like the Mephisto -- limited talking. The wantouchable (untouchable) is pretty cool, except it's pretty much all japanese. And of course my Panic Saurus is on the basic side and doesn't like to pay out much - but when it does it's big!!!

I would have to say of the 3 Mephisto comes out on top.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey folks,

You all know I am new to the Pachislos, but my understanding is that they all can have the payout adjusted. Is there any chance Ted's Panic Saurus is not paying out because it is set at a low payout level?

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's very possible David, good suggestion. Generally speaking, if you machine is set to six it's in it's easiest mode and one is the hardest.

Now some have thought or possibly still do, think their machine is reversed of this. I've not seen anything ever printed to suggest this is the case, but I've also not played all the machines out there too.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I set it to 6 so that I could learn the game. Maybe I was just on a losing streak. No big deal I finally got it to pay.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When I got my Giga Fever in, I pumped in over 4000 tokens before anything happened. I even posted here about it. Then, it paid off and paid off and paid off once more. Be patient. It's said that 10000 tokens in is the normal way to judge things for the odds. If you are set to six, you'll likely see some more payoffs soon, too.

Utopia1dc

My DDK took a while to pay out when I first got it. I was getting so frustrated that I couldn't hit. I think part of the problem was I like to stop reels, right, left, center, which on the DDK (at least my experience) gives you 2 bells and something else 99% of the spins.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Utopia, I think you are almost certainly not going to get as many payouts stopping the reels backwards like you do. My DDK does the same as your machine when you do it like that. (Not to mention it gets pretty boring... haha!)

Utopia1dc

slotter, when I play the DDK, I don't do it that way anymore. Now I just go straight across (left, center, right).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2