Thread: Star Wars Pachinko game play questions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Star Wars Pachinko game play questions.

After exhausting play this weekend, and an unbelievable number of fevers, I still have some questions.

1. What does this "counter" do? I assume you need to make 4 hash marks, It seems you get a hash mark when you get into the Jedi gate above this. But I can't figure out how it affects game play. There's also two other Icons, an X, a Red circle and an amber circle.
    IMAG0301.jpg

2. When I get a fever, there is a code that appears on the right hand 2 LED digit display. It seems to change depending on which three characters you matched. Anyone know those codes?

3. What does it mean when the display goes "red" with the gold Kanji in the upper right corner of the LCD? This happened after a fever and corresponded to a different theme and the start tulip opening and closing.

IMAG0299.jpg

4. There is another post fever screen that has 100CR and that counts down during subsequent spins. It seems like it's a time limited version of number 3.

5. When I get into Tie Fighter battle, do I have to hit certain pockets to shoot down all the ties? Has anyone done this?

6. Shooting down Darth Vader. I can never seem to do this. Is it a 'timed' "chance" or do you just have to hit the button as many times as possible.

7. The game does not have a low jackpot alarm or indicator like some other machines, it just stops paying. It seems the computer does keep a memory of hits because as soon as you refill it starts paying out the owed jackpots. Is there a limit, or does it just keep "keeping track" and eventually pay them all out? The reason I ask this is if it just keeps track, I can refill at the end of a fever and just concentrate on shooting the fever instead of constantly refilling.

This game is extremely addicting. I love the Start Tulips giving 5 balls instead of 3 and of course Fever Mode is insane with the 15 ball payouts.

Thanks to all for your answers.

Time to watch some Star Wars now...
    71 Nishijin "A" Bowling, 80's Nishijin Hit Parade , 05 Sankyo Star Wars, 07 Fuji Yamato 1, 09 Fuji Yamato 2
    ----------> ----------> ....And so it goes...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Star Wars Pachinko game play questions.

Glad you are enjoying it!

My thought on question 3, the countdown; is that during the countdown, odds are increased for another fever...

My guess on 5 & 6; the odds are determined by the computer before you ever start the mini game and no amount of skill will make a difference. This is my guess; I don't really know.

Sounds like you figured out the sweet spot on your machine to get a lot of starts. Do you have a DaveRob dongle? You might really like one of those! Now hook up your counter and see how much you would have paid for your entertainment in a parlour...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a Gaku Counter installed. Finished todays play with 10904 balls shot and 28904 won for a difference of 18000.

Started out with 4418 balls shot to 14605 out and later had 7892 in with 22971 out. Lots of tray filling to be sure.
    71 Nishijin "A" Bowling, 80's Nishijin Hit Parade , 05 Sankyo Star Wars, 07 Fuji Yamato 1, 09 Fuji Yamato 2
    ----------> ----------> ....And so it goes...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

2) Those numbers can be read to let you know if you got a "kakuhen" win or not. Such a win means you will win again shortly after the fever concludes and you will have wing support the entire time (typically).

For your machine: スターウォーズ・ダース・ベイダー降臨 確変昇格セグ・パチンコ 解析攻略

If it matches any of those, it's a "kakuhen" win.

3) If it always happens after a 3, 7, or other red number (not blue) it's likely the kakuhen mode. As above, it will continue until you win again.

4) Pretty much. It means you got the normal win which doesn't give you a guaranteed fever later. Most machines around the time Star Wars came out only give about a 60-65% chance of a continuation win and the rest are just normal wins. You get a free 100 spins with wing support at regular odds, but you're out of luck when they're over.

6) I can answer this, but it'll destroy any idealism people have about such reaches.

7) Most moderns from 2005+ will just keep track. I don't know of a limit and I have in Japan had instances where I went through an entire fever before the employees helped to unstick the balls in the track. There seemed to be no loss of balls for 1200+.
    Currently Own: Nothing. I play mostly online now.

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Sederien