Thread: Ranma 1/2 Pachinko Video

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ranma 1/2 Pachinko Video

OK... looked at the manual and figured out where all the fuses are... and how to check them. On your 2nd picture, see the line of led's that runs up&down? Are all of those lit? If not, then a fuse is blown. Getting to that board is a little tricky. First take off that main power connector that you see in front of those LED's on pic 2. Then look at this updated pic3: (by the way... unplug the thing first... right...)

003.jpg

Then you should be able to pop the lockdown buttons on the left of the main power board, remove and connectors, and take it out by swinging it out like a door - left side first.

Inside here's the fuse values. The big one (F12) is a 15A. I don't think anything will work if that one is down. Anyway... the rest are small electronic quick acting fuses.

F1, F2, F9, F10 - 3.15A
    The rest (except for F12) are 6.3A

I got fuses this size at a Lowes when my Eva1 frame blew a few last year.

OK... now this is important. If there are blown fuses, they didn't just blow themselves (... ahem)
    So you should ABSOLUTELY do as Mr. Clam suggests and go back through what you did earlier to see where you might have caused a short or such. Check that duct tape you mentioned... is it making any sort of connection anywhere? Or did you connect something that actually was supposed to be disconnected?
    As if to drive the point home, the rest of the troubleshooting section for your problem in the frame manual basically has you go through the machine and disconnect and reconnect all the connectors after checking fuses.

Anyway... check those fuse led's and let us know the scoop. I bet that'll tell you something, at least.

Oh yeah... the fuse on the board with the CR adapter is a 1A fuse. That's the one you've probably already seen.
    Woof!

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize