Hello everyone

Im new to the forum and i have a question that i have been researching, and havent found an answer for yet. I own a few other machines, so i figured it was time to join the forum

I recently purchased a Fever Queen machine ($65, gotta love Craigslist) in awesome shape. Machine works flawleslly. However, i would like to know - how do you empty out the hopper once you run out of tokens; aside from sliding it out of the machine, and grabbing handfulls at once? I have another machine (Pioneer - Million City) that has a toggle switch, which controls hopper motor on/off operation. In the on position it engages the hopper motor and tokens come flying out. As far as the Fever Queen -ive read a few suggestions, but nothing seems to work. Aside from adding a switch that jumps the hopper motor to run on demand, is there any other way? The odds-changing momentary push button switch works. Not too sure about the reset switch tho. With a continuity tester they both seem to do their job when depressed. Also, there are two slider switches that i have no ideea what they do; regardless of what position theyre in, they do not affect gameplay (i guess).

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Mav.