Thread: Tying pachinko accessories into the 24V pachinko power line

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Tying pachinko accessories into the 24V pachinko power line

My wife has demanded that I get a ball lifter, as she is tired of emptying the bottom of the cabinet every few minutes (our daughter isn't interested in helping) . I already have battle counters en route from Japan, so my question is if I can tie the power from both the data counter AND the ball lifter into the same line that goes to the pachinko machine from the 100V-24V transformer? I know that's how you are supposed to tie the power in on the battle counter, and luckily my machine has wire nuts which tie the pachinko's power lines into the transformer. So I'm assuming I can just remove the nuts, tie the other lines into it, and then re-twist the nuts on. Of course, I'm nervous about residual charges inside the transformer (how long after I unplug the unit is it safe to touch the transformer?)...but I want to make sure I get it all right without damaging anything.

This is going to be hard without pics, I'm sure, so once everything comes in, I'll post pics. But hopefully I can get it all working...with a little help from PT.

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Tying pachinko accessories into the 24V pachinko power line

I would have thought it would be safe almost as soon as you turn the power off at the outlet. Especially if you leave the switch on the internal switch on the Pachi on. I'll pm you the link to Daichi website. It lists the connection for different machines.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Tying pachinko accessories into the 24V pachinko power line

My ball lifter is 120vac. Do they have 24v ball lifters?Ball lifter slot guts 013.jpg Oops! Can't see where the wiring goes...plus this is "before" I cleaned it up.ball lifter reel assy 005.jpg Eliminated the unnecessary wiring and connectors to daisychain multiple lifters together. ball lifter 009.jpg Simplified wiring. All wires carry 120vac. No stepdown transformer, now that I think about it...I'm gonna have to check the switch going to the ball tray to see if it is 120vac as well. BEFORE...Ball lifter slot guts 010.jpg AFTER...Done 010.jpg

4. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall