Thread: A few questions about my TOP GUN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default A few questions about my TOP GUN

Since this is my first Taiyo machine - wondering if I may have some lights not working? Does anbody know if the two left side "action" buttons should light up when prompted to guide the missle in game mode? Also, are the two clear pieces(top center between the two round RED light up pieces) suppose to light up - indicating service or tray out of balls? I get the "4" error code on the back but no indication on the front panel?
    Who knew a small chrome ball would be so much fun !
    Vintage pachinko, Bond 007(Pachislo),Bond 007, Star Wars Pachinko,Top Gun Pachinko,Williams BLACK KNIGHT 2000 pinball, Dick Clark's New Year's Eve slot

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A few questions about my TOP GUN

I know that BigBearSteve has a Top Gun Pachinko . Maybe P.M. Him on your questions
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A few questions about my TOP GUN

Quote Originally Posted by slotsoffun View Post
    Since this is my first Taiyo machine - wondering if I may have some lights not working? Does anbody know if the two left side "action" buttons should light up when prompted to guide the missle in game mode? Also, are the two clear pieces(top center between the two round RED light up pieces) suppose to light up - indicating service or tray out of balls? I get the "4" error code on the back but no indication on the front panel?
    I guess since I started this thread I can also follow up and close it. All systems are a GO now!!! Turned out to be loose connectios for BOTH the "play" buttons(they do light up RED & GREEN-fire missles and thrusters in chance mode) and "service"(left) & "tray out of balls"(right) Two flashing RED in top center. Seems like you always have to go through these with a fine tooth comb from Slot-pachinko. I was even told by SP that the "play" buttons DO NOT light up. Hmmmmm...Pachinko experts??? Hope this helps out to any member(seems like I was the only one?)that has or had this problem with their TOP GUN.
    Who knew a small chrome ball would be so much fun !
    Vintage pachinko, Bond 007(Pachislo),Bond 007, Star Wars Pachinko,Top Gun Pachinko,Williams BLACK KNIGHT 2000 pinball, Dick Clark's New Year's Eve slot

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to slotsoffun