Thread: Three Bars

imdelightful2

Default Three Bars

Hi - I just purchases the three bars machine and I hope someone can help me. First of all there are 2 switches on the inside of the door that I cannot figure out what they do. Second, what is the bonus and how do you get it. Third what does RP RB and BB mean on the right side of the window???? Thanks for your help
    :grin:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the board. 8-) We love new people here. Now let me suggest that you go to the very top of the message base and look at the frequently asked questions section. It will answer most of your questions.

Briefly, when asking questions about specific machines we either need a detailed description of what your seeing so we can visualize it with you, or even better a picture of what you're looking at. Since they're many manufacturers, just asking about some switches on the door isn't going to get a lot of replies. We need some help from you to help you.

The RB is regular bonus and the bb is big bonus the rp is replay. Also chances are better than not, these switches don't do a thing but I can't be for certain without more information.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

imdelightful2

Thanks for your help, I'll try and get a picture in and hopefully get some more help. In the meantime I'll go the section you suggested. You've been very helpful. Thanks!!!!

imdelightful2

I'm trying to put in a picture but can't figure out how. Can anyone help me with this....

Utopia1dc

Try this link to host picture...

http://www.photobucket.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Once you get the pictured hosted by that site. Copy the URL and paste it into our message editor. Then at the top you'll notice a small gray box with IMG in it. Highlight the URL you pasted into the editor and press this box.

imdelightful2

[/img]

imdelightful2

OK, I got the picture in, it's kind of big though, is there a way to make it smaller. But what I really would like to know is if anyone can tell me what the 2 switches do that are circled. Also how do you get the machine to hit the big bonus. We bought the machine on Saturday, 2-12-05 and haven't hit it once....

Thanks for all your support!!!!!

:grin:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hopefully pachi_slotter will come along, I think he can read Japanese and tell you what they are for.

As far as for the Big bonus.. Just keep playing it. Make sure you've got the machines odds set on 6 to make it the easiest right now. There's info on changing your odds in the tips and tricks and FAQ section at the top of the board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They're the usual two switches for controlling how the machine will behave after the big bonus. The one on the left is controls whether the credits will be payed out or not and the one on the right controls whether it will need a reset.

imdelightful2

Thanks!