Thread: Spinluck-Announcing of center reel

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Spinluck-Announcing of center reel

Even though it is on the sticker above the stop reels about the center reel it have never happened before. Since setting up the Spinluck again I had not had any spins to stock. Then in the course of fifteen minutes I had banked all five. Then just now i turn it on and give it a few spins.
    I have the auto stop with credit mod on it but the Spinluck has the problem of it not remembering to keep the auto stop part turned off. Each time the machine is turned on I have to remember to hold in the first button to disable it or it will randomly stop the reels if I don't stop them first.
    I don't always catch it at first and I started the reels spinning and the machine announces center reel out of the blue and center let on the left is lit. Before I could hit the center reel the auto stop kicked in. Messed it up and that was it. I have tried now for a bit but won't do it again.
    Any other spinluck owners have this happen with center reel out of the blue like that?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Spinluck-Announcing of center reel

Oh ya, that's happened to me before. Don't have a auto stop on board
    I've even hit the sequence in the specified order ( including stopping the 3 Red or Black 7 on the first reel) and not been awarded the 15 tokens.

I once had a 15 min run when it went crazy giving spinrush' almost like it was in a chance mode. Had 5 banked and turned the machine off by power strip to finish later. When I came back they were all gone. Same machine had remembered them before and after.
    Hope I get another run like that again.
    DON'T FEED THE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is odd that it wouldn't save the banked spins.
    I really like the credit mod with IGT machines. The token accepter never seams to allow the tokens to drop in smoothly. Your always having to jiggle them somewhat.
    But then I like the credit mod on all my machines. It's the only reason I put the auto stop on at all.
    I am going to have to get the auto stop made up for the Kiwame. My normal ones I can solder in on the stop board won't work with Luster machines.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My Spin Luck has aoutostop with credit add and I have not encountered the problem with losing stocked spins, nor with the autoslot losing the memory of its status when the machine is shut down.
    Alladin II Evolution, Doronjiyo, Dragon Dice, Exhaust, Gamera HGV, George K, GoGo Juggler, Lord of the Rings, Las Vegas, Mumu World DX, Neo Magic Pulsar, Neo Pharaoh Zetz, Onimusha 3, Popeye, Raizouden, Sindbad Adventure, Spiderman 2, Spin Luck, Star Wars, Super Black Jack, Tekken, Twist

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by flyboy577 View Post
    My Spin Luck has aoutostop with credit add and I have not encountered the problem with losing stocked spins, nor with the autoslot losing the memory of its status when the machine is shut down.
    It is only the Spinluck that the auto stop gives me problems. Harley and DD don't do it.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have 2 Luck's and it was the only time I've lost my stock
    The rushes came with no warning none that I saw anyway I had played a few futures game so not to lose spins beyond 5. Next day, gone.

I'm sure you've tried but these IGT mech come apart pretty easy. If you lift the spring up the front plates just pops off. Check for sludge and clean. Then cut a toothpick and soak in silicon. Use it to scrap and clean the coin acceptor slot on the front of the machine. Dig the sides and sweep back and forth. Do it a few times and then hit with compressed air. I shop all my machines this way and makes a huge difference on my slow loaders
    DON'T FEED THE

8. The following user says "Thanks" to ebb