Thread: Newgin CR Frequent??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Newgin CR Frequent??

Here's a sad pachi for sale on eBay at the moment

It's sad because it's not working properly, in the words of the Seller "The hammer that loads the balls is broken but the video and noises all work"

I'm also thinking it's a bit sad because it seems to have a part / board / section not connected properly at the back, looks like it's hanging by a thread...

Japanese Newgin Pachinko Pinball Machine & Metal Balls on eBay (end time 17-Sep-09 2152 BST)

But it's a cheap starting price of $0.99 and it comes with a quantity of pachinko balls, so for someone nearby it could be a good deal for the balls alone??

and perhaps that same person can give it a bit of attention and TLC and attempt to put it right??

Attached Images Attached Images
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Newgin CR Frequent??

We purchsed this machine off ebay and just received the machine by UPS today. I was def not impressed with the packaging techniques that they used, but all is "okay". The description on ebay stated that the hammer was broken, that it was not shooting balls...well that can be a number of things, but in most cases it is a simple fix. We get the machine out and the hammer is not even there! The seller must have tried to fix it himself and took that part off as well as some of the other plastic covers. And yes, they had a board unscrewed and just hanging by a wire strap to the ball tray. LOL This is a very sad looking machine, but we will fix it up and have it looking good in no time! I shall post some pics when it is completed. We also have the Marilyn Monroe, Bunny Girl, GT Time, and a couple vintage games as well. We are looking to purchase a Michael Jackson, Elvis, Pink Panther II, American Dream, Rocky with the black face, Super Sea Story (one in white and one in blue), as well as others. We are going to put a pachinko room in the basement of our house! It will be a personal pachinko parlor!

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to shaybay1980

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by shaybay1980 View Post
    We purchsed this machine off ebay and just received the machine by UPS today. I was def not impressed with the packaging techniques that they used, but all is "okay". The description on ebay stated that the hammer was broken, that it was not shooting balls...well that can be a number of things, but in most cases it is a simple fix. We get the machine out and the hammer is not even there! The seller must have tried to fix it himself and took that part off as well as some of the other plastic covers. And yes, they had a board unscrewed and just hanging by a wire strap to the ball tray. LOL This is a very sad looking machine, but we will fix it up and have it looking good in no time! I shall post some pics when it is completed. We also have the Marilyn Monroe, Bunny Girl, GT Time, and a couple vintage games as well. We are looking to purchase a Michael Jackson, Elvis, Pink Panther II, American Dream, Rocky with the black face, Super Sea Story (one in white and one in blue), as well as others. We are going to put a pachinko room in the basement of our house! It will be a personal pachinko parlor!

Welcome to Pachitalk

sorry to hear your machine is in tough shape but thats the crap shoot with ebay
    Last edited by Moparformances; 09-25-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!

I'd love to see how you fix it up...I hope it all works out in the end!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hey, I'm glad someone managed to rescue that pachinko

Would love to hear how you get on with repairing it

Good Luck and Welcome to PachiTalk!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I contacted the seller and asked if he had tried to fix it and forgot to put the hammer back on, he replied and said that he did in fact try to fix it a couple months back and that he was going to look in his office for the hammer. He better send it free of charge! We already fixed the problem, it was a loose wire for the sensitivity, LOL. Now we just need the hammer and it works like a charm, hope that we dont have to buy one and the guy has it to send to us. Then it just needs a lot of cleaning and it will be perfect! Thanks for the welcome! Will post pics when we get her cleaned up.

9. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to shaybay1980

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay, so I have not heard anything yet from the seller if he had found the hammer or not...urgh!
    But I thought that I would post pics of all the pachis we have. It is going to grow fast so I will try to keep it updated. LOL

DSC01590.jpg
    Bisty Marilyn Monroe, my favorite machine, it is very pretty, love the backgrounds

DSC01589.jpg
    Heiwa Bunny Girl, works great, this is my husbands favorite

DSC01594.jpg
    Our First Vintage, Sankyo, cleaned it up real nice, got it from this guy who had it sitting in storage for who knows how long, fixed it and now it works great, the kids love this one!

DSC01588.jpg
    Daido GT Time, our first modern machine, that's when we fell in love with Pachis, cant seem to get enough now! LOL

DSC01592.jpg
    Newgin CR Frequent, as we know in need of repair, but it cleaned up real nice

Hope you all enjoy the pics. I will post more pics when I get the other machines that we are already ordering. It is an addiction that will break us for sure. LOL
    Last edited by MrGneiss; 09-29-2009 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Lined up pics!!

11. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to shaybay1980

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice set of machines.
    But these would be appreciated by more members if you listed them in the Pics of your Gamerooms (Game Rooms Room) and Machines II area in the These are the days of our live section.
    Here in the Ebay area, not as many people will see them and appreciate them and those who do might ask you where you have them listed on Ebay.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

13. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for the pics!!

I hope you don't mind, I lined up your pics and descriptions!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

15. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss