Thread: Debut

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Debut

Let me start by first saying I am not trying to get anyone to bid on or buy this machine. I just opened and played a Debut, by Net, for the first time. I only got to play it for about 10 minutes, but has just cracked my top 10.

It has 1, 2 or 3 line play. You can play credit or direct pay into the tray. It is 7 lines of play. It has a very nice multi color LED above the reels AND is the only machine that I have seen that has what I would call a "Press your Luck" theme to it. It has different prizes around the reel. Randomly during play the prizes will light up as the light makes its way around the reels, eventually stopping on a prize or a question mark or a loser spot. It also makes a beeping "Wheel of fortune" spinning sound while it is going around.

I hit the question mark once and it then lit the LED with 3 numbers. The first two numbers locked in on 5, then the thirst rolled from 2, to 3, to 4. I though it was done until it flipped to 5. The LED then lit up, lights flashed and I think I was in some kind of chance mode. The coolest thing about it was the music. If anyone has ever seen or heard the "Blue Man Group", it sounded just like their songs. I had to quit before I could go through this round, but it was really cool.

Anyone else played this one and seen anything different?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice! Ive heard of it before, but never played one. What year was it made in?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I didn't look at the back. I'll see if I can find out tomorrow. It doesn't show up on pachinkomuseum, but it has features more like a new model. It reminds me of the show "Robot Wars" where people make robots and they fight.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yup, that's the machine.