Thread: New to the world of Pachinko.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New to the world of Pachinko.

Quote Originally Posted by Falstaff View Post
    Great! I know the machines work fine without the lights but I like when the lights flash!
    Yeah, but now I believe the ball bin (hopper?) switch does not work, and is why the "red" light does not light when it is empty. I will try to replace that switch with something I find from Rad Shack, its a dual pole double throw type switch, and my only hopes are that the one I find can be 'shoe-horned' into place.

you would think that a 5 pin circuit would have been easy to decipher (and it is), its only that the switch not working was really throwing me off.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: New to the world of Pachinko.

Forgot to mention that this site is just "AWSOME!". Thanks to the mentioning of "a payout is given every time you make it into a winning pocket" I was able to determine that my machine was in need of repairing. At first I thougt perhaps it takes several hits into the winning pockets to get anything back... wrong!

I am sure most of you knowthis, but word to the wise. If your "Seesaw" does not move up and down easily do the follwoing.

I used some wet sandpaper (800 grit) on the brass dowel that holds the seesaw in place. I then used a drill bit the same size as the hole in the seesaw to clean the hole and make certain it is straight & true. I put everything back together, and tested it out. Once I droped a ball into a winning pocket I received a payout (15 balls to be exact) for the first time, and life was good!

BTW: The Seesaw takes the balls that have entered a winning pocket and sends them down to the ball exit - AKA the Regulator. (info from Dan Reed @ http://faculty.ccp.edu/faculty/dreed...hinko/game.htm