Thread: Toyotec Twin Tales, Monako Robocop & Heiwa Batman Pachinkos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Toyotec Twin Tales, Monako Robocop & Heiwa Batman Pachinkos

I have posted a new Pachinko auction on Ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=012

More pictures are shown on the Ebay website.

Good luck if you're interested in these great pachinko machines.

Pasted below:

3 Fantastic Pachinko Machines - Fully Functioning

Twin Tales (Toyotec)

Batman (Heiwa)

Robocop (Monako)

These are great machines and are the last 3 of 10 that I used to own. All machines are fully functioning and will work in your wall outlet.

Also included as part of this package are:
    • 1 Automatic Ball Lifter Kit - - can be utilized for any of the pachinkos and is a great add-on for these machines as it allows you to play continuously without stopping to fill the top tray;
    • 3,417 Pachinko Balls - - Yes... I counted these out myself, and they're shown in the second to last picture;
    • 6 Ball Trays - - black, with "R" and "Super Rotary" logos on them;
    • 3 Ball Trays - - smaller yellow, black and orange in the center of the first picture;
    • 5 Pachislo Lighters - - on top of black ball tray in the center (not pachinko lighters, but close enough! I thought they would be a nice addition for those of you with both pachinko and pachislo machines);
    • 5 L-Pads - - Can be used to control volume on pachinko machines if they're too loud (although they have not been installed yet); and
    • Star Wars Banner w/ C3PO - - Folded up in the orange ball tray (unrelated to these pachinkos, but another small add-on given I have to get rid of all of my packinko-related items).

In the interest of full disclosure, the only MINOR DAMAGE to any of the pachinko machines are a couple of scratches in the silver coating around the glass on the Toyotec Twin Tales. These are barely noticeable and do not take away from the machine in any way in my mind. Otherwise, they're all in Excellent condition and have been inside my apartment for the last 3 years after I bought them.

All of this equipment was purchased for in excess of $1,100 by me. Given I have moved into a small apartment in New York City, I am sadly trying to get rid of these in one batch and as a result have started this auction at a very low level of $400. My loss is your gain!

I would prefer if you were able to pick up these pachinkos and related equipment at my New York City apartment. However, for those who cannot travel to NYC, I am willing to ship all of this equipment if requested by you. Given it will take four to five large and/or heavy boxes to ship all of this equipment, the total shipping/insurance charge will be $200 through UPS to any location in the continental U.S. Again, this charge includes insurance coverage.

Please bid with confidence. If you check out my Ebay rating, you'll see that I do what I agree to.

Best of luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kamehany

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Kamehany