Thread: Ive lost my Paschilo Virginity! - My journey Begins.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Ive lost my Paschilo Virginity! - My journey Begins.

Hi all. This is my second post on here so now I feel i have a reason to speak and a feeling of belonging.

I lost my Paschilo Virginity last Friday with my first purchase of 'Sinbad Adventure' from Steve 777 Heaven. The years before this purchase I was lost in the dark, I had found that my obsessive collecting of Star Wars Action Figures was the only objective I had in life until I stumbled across an auction on ebay for a Pashilo Machine. I was immediately taken in by visiting pachitalk and looking in awe at the collections, videos, pictures of your wonderful machines.

Could some of my beloved Star Wars toys be departed with in place of buying my own machine?....well, yes. I found some cases of duplicate figures bought in bin ends for a pound and fished about on ebay for an outlet stumbling across somebody who bought the lot......YES......with change left over too for maybe another machine.

Imagine my excitement as i picked up the big brown box (my back hurt a bit from the weight). Placing the big brown box on the floor, i carefully slit the cardboard and there it was SINBAD ADVENTURE.....reading the starting instructions I opened the door and was amazed at the clever componentry fitted inside such a neat little machine (ive owned UK pub machines before and they are like a plumbers nightmare). On went the power, HELLO....this is lovely. In went the thousand medals, i managed to set the clock, skill level set to 4....this is going great. Then put in my first three medals in the coin slot...... I was just amazed at the video and all the features that went with it.

Ive hit jackpot three times now, played about with the skill levels, starting at six and working downwards. I put in on six for the kids who love it.
    Steve at 777 Heaven was great, he guided me on our first purchase as wanted something child friendly. They also put in a volume control as standard so we can run it silent or crazy crazy loud!

Well, its taken proud of place where a big 6ft shelf used to be plastered in star wars stuff. I still like my star wars stuff but Pashilo is something we can all interact with. Even my father in law (whos a bit of a party pooper) was impressed "crikey malc, for that price they might as well of given it away"
    They are very good value for money, a lot of 'boys toy' for little cash.

I can see myself buying another one plus a pachinko. I would really like something with a retro theme, wouldnt it be good if they could make a "Banana Splits" machine i thought to myself or anything Hannah Barbara themed, hair bear bunch, hong kong phooey.... all those things from my youth.

Well, sorry for whaffling, but in the words of the song "im so excited, and i just kind hide it, im about to lose control but i think i like it" the collection shall begin, my paschilo virginity was taken and it was good.
    Malc

2. The following 14 users say "Thanks" to malcymal

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ive lost my Paschilo Virginity! - My journey Begins.

Welcome Malcymal! Excellent story, enjoyed your description of your first very much!

Wanna bet you'll get more?
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well written. I enjoyed reading it.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome aboard Malc,

That story sounds very similar to my own
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the funny farm we call pachitalk where fun is the main part of the daily diet along with a side order of info on machanics electronics and a pudding of laughs with fellow people intrested in the same things
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks guys, I feel welcome. I am having very compulsive urges now to get on the Sinband Adventure, i didnt realise how addictive Paschilo is! We nearly hit the max 711 earlier, got a high 600 then when over on the next journey immediatley wacked in three 7's. Its full of surprises, dry spells, different colour backgrounds, what does the little parrot mean when it flies on the screen? is it close to a payout spurt? NOW, lets look at the museum for the next purchase, i can fit another machine in immediatley....god, im hooked!.

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

you getting as bad as me malc but for your own sake stay away from pachinko they are the naturel progresion from the soft stuff over to the hard stuff and man its bad news when you get on to the hard stuff
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Way to Go Malc, enjoy your new machine.. and no matter what anyone tells you its not so bad being addicted to something...

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I give you a month or two before you're talking about your second or third machine. Welcome to the board and the addicition!

Good news for you! You can have a pachinko AND satisfy your Star Wars habit.

http://www.pachitalk.com/4images/det...30&mode=search
    (if you don't have a log-in for the museum, create one with the same user/pw as your pachitalk account.)

Just be prepared to sell your soul for one of these.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Led Zepplin

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELCOME!!

Congratulations on your first of Many!!
    ...Carol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk Malc. You will get all kinds of help from the members here, but we won't help cure your addiction, we hay help you advance it, but there really is no cure for it, so just accept that fact and you'll be just fine. Your fellow addicts are here to help!!!
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by malcymal
    NOW, lets look at the museum for the next purchase, i can fit another machine in immediatley....god, im hooked!.
    It only takes one. Then you get another, and another, and another, and...

First thing you know, they've taken over your house!

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    It only takes one. Then you get another, and another, and another, and...

First thing you know, they've taken over your house!

and then, you turn into a Tony Junior and get rid of your old house and get a bigger one!!! what are you up to now Tony, 26??? 27 machines????

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002
    and then, you turn into a Tony Junior and get rid of your old house and get a bigger one!!! what are you up to now Tony, 26??? 27 machines????
    All machines total, 29.
    I need at least one more...or 2...or 3...or...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the Dark Side - You are to be commended - First you got rid of some of your Star Wars Figures and got something you can play with and not worry about scratching the bubble or putting a ding in the card. - I know how it is I used to be that way too - At one time I had over 20,000 action figures (for the shop) I got rid of some that I had left and replaced them with Pachinko 1 modern pachinko takes about the same amount of space as 50 action figures (in case anyone was wondering) but you can have 1000 times more fun with a pachinko or pachislo than you can a carded action figure.

And remember everybody here started with one machine and now most of us don't have just one anymore. So just think of this as a big group therapy session, when you fall off the wagon and get another machine we will help you up and point you in the direction of your next aquisition.

Welcome
    Jim
    Yellow Cab, Pink Panther, Thunderbirds, Star War, 4 Single Shots, 18 Vintage Machines plus 6 assorted Modern Machines and a Gauntlet Arcade Machine

20. The following user says "Thanks" to jwegger

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You guys, can you read minds ! Jwegger, that is so funny and who needs a shrink for collecting when you can talk to you lot. They say there is a fine line between being a collector of something and mental illness. You are so true though, i have 20 sealed cases of MOC star wars stuff, just sitting in the dark. How can i possibly appreciate them. Now, i'll never get rid of the vintage but im already counting the pounds availalable in a case to get another Paschilo, now ive seen the photo posted of the star wars pachinko, u got me thinking. YEP, im hooked, ive played it everyday. My nephew has been around with my brother and law and they are clearing out their shack and thinking of extending it to buy 2 pachislo's just from playing mine (theyve got a UK italian job fruit machine which we all chipped in for) so there shack is turning into an amusement arcade.

Im really amazed at how quickly people take to pachislo, within an hour they wanted one. My brother in law wants 'popeye' as he was a Navy man and decks his house out in nautical stuff; my nephew something to do with scifi. My mate at work has also seen it and setting up the spare space in their house to get one. Its a whole package the Pachislo, the video fun, the mystery, the sound, the clatter of tokens, the amazement of the mechanics packed into such a small inclosure, the lights, its a nice piece of furniture too..... PACHISLO ROCKS...big time, so glad i stumbled across this site in the first place...you guys and gals might have a lot to answer for when the men in the white coats come to get me and find the whole house has turned into a Tokyo gaming parlour......
    Heres to more, and thank you all for getting me another addiction....

22. The following user says "Thanks" to malcymal