Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nail adjuster toolkit

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Nail adjuster toolkit

Quote Originally Posted by noobie
    That website had awesome stuff! Someone needs to get those little flags that sit in the tray of balls (04.pdf for those of you who downlaoded the site).
    From their site, they have storefronts (one just the other side of Kiaigumi's Island). I'd probably have to go outside and smoke a cigarette after going in there!
    If you check Page 00, I like the screw auger that empties the ashtrays! Also, on page 3 of that document, the blue thing at the top I think is the tray that catches the balls that play through the machine (the spring thing guides them into the ball handling system). It includes a count sensor so it should be able to be used to tell how well your doing. Hook it to a counter, then subtract the balls you win. They supposedly sell for only 2,800Y each. The catches below that for holding the machine in the stand and allow adjusting the angle of the frame sell for 10,000Y a set.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

2. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So I guess that the hammer just allows you to more precisely adjust the pins than bending with pliers. The whole technique to slightly bend pins to redirect balls where you want is fascinating. Does anyone know of a primer on how to do this? My old pachinko doesn't seem to be affected by bending pins as much as my newer one. Play can change quite a bit with fewer pins bent. I know the four top pins can change quite alot. I am glad I have found people who love pachinko as much as I do! Ever see the bumper sticker "Its a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand"? That applies to pachinko too! Oh and that canned air line was brilliant! Let's see if I can upload this pic of my cab. I went to the bottom and tried to browse on my computer with image shack. So far in the previews I see nothing, but maybe it waits to upload.

ps -nope, it did nothing. I also tried to edit and use go advanced. I don't see a link to browse and upload. The other image shack link I got has links to hosting sites. It just seems like a lot of work to upload a pic! Why doesn't the pic icon have a browse also? I guess my savantry only applies to building stuff!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You upload the image to image shack using the button in the advanced editor.

Then copy the link that from image shack with the {img} tags around it only they use [ ] instead of { }. Then back in our editor click on the mountain icon at the top. A requestor box will appear, paste your link there. Save your post.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Nail adjuster toolkit and cabinet

I see that my problem was the uploading part of the operation. You have to click somthing that doesn't look like a button that says 'host it'. I finally figured it out. Now the image is too big and I can't seem to shrink it down. I see resizing tabs on the image, but they don't work. It is ridiculously large! oh well, this machine has a large ball hopper behind the marquee. I would guess you could fit 8000 balls back there if you were crazy enough. The used ball hopper is also that big. I would like to make a 4 game wall cabinet with a no touch ball handling system. I also think a four game cube unit would be awesome! anyone seen such a thing? I built a mame cabinet also and that is where I got the idea to do this. I have been building my house by myself for about 3 1/2 years now, so that Is why the basement is unfinished! Should be getting to it this summer. Well, thanks to everybody who helped me get this image up. Later

aaaaa (Small).jpg

Edited for picture size
    Last edited by slotter; 02-22-2006 at 10:51 AM.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Hillbilly_Savant

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very Nice Cabinet Hillbilly

are you planning on adding a Marquee??

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very nice cabinet! I likes!!!

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

9. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, I forgot to mention that a marquee is next. My skills on graphics aren't that great, but I will manage to put something decent together, I think....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

very nice cabinet
    "betcha can't have just one"

PachiFu "the way of the sphere"

ダン

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2