Hi,i am new to pachislo machines so i decided to buy a machine off ebay from a seller called 777HEAVEN ,i was reading his descriptions on ebay and they sounded very good,ie:STUNNING CONDITION,400 TOKENS SUPPLIED!!!! I decided to collect the machine which saved me the postage costs,when i met him he showed me some of the machines he had and they were in a poor condition,ie:cracked frames,dents,big scratches,keys missing!!!!,he would'nt even sell a poor condition one for less money than a mint one if he had one!!!!I decided on a machine called gold x as it was the cleanest machine he had i paid £70 for it,i was given about 100 tokens which he gathered up off the carpet!!!!He has promised me for nearly a month he would send some new tokens,but i have'nt received anything at all,he does'nt respond to calls,texts,or emails,and when he finally replied he promised me that they were in the post,but i still have not received anything i would not recommend this seller,and now i have hardly any tokens and the most boring machine made.