I just wanted to publicly say THANKYOU to arby for doing all his work on making those videos of Pachinkos in play !! Because of his fine videos that show the balls in action(!), I have saved tons of money(seen a few I wouldn't have) and have also seen what I would like to own if and when I ever get the space to display them. I know that this has taken time out of his schedule to do this and we need to thank him.

This all brings up the question : We have over 1100 members here. Is arby the only person that has a video camera ? I have been trying to borrow one myself from a friend of a friend and someday I'll post some video of my Fever Arabian Nights Pachinko action and maybe of the pachislos I have. These videos showing the actual playboard play of Pachinkos and reel play of Pachislos can be of great value to those of us that want to continue to add to our collections the smart way.

So here it is: PLEASE GET YOUR VIDEO CAMERAS OUT AND POST THOSE VIDEOS of your Pachislos and Pachinkos in action!

THANKS