This thread has probably been long dead, but I'm new here and I have some info. If this guy is indeed from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Minnesota</st1lace></st1:State>, he needs to be licensed to sell Pachislos....even Pachinkos. Me and a buddy thought about selling Pachislos and Pachinkos about a year ago, but we met such resistance from our great State that we gave up. They consider both types of machines gambling devices and they don't take it lightly. First off, the annual license to sell gambling devices is $7,000.00. Yes, that is US dollars. Think about your buddy Robertk6161’s margins now! Plus, to get a new license you need to pay a $1500.00 investigation fee and some other $500.00 fee. That's a grand total of $9,000.00 just for the privilege to sell the machines. Believe me. This information is accurate as we looked into it extensively. Furthermore, there are only about 20 businesses in the State that hold such a license. There are a lot of people who ignorantly pedal these machines because they don’t know that it’s illegal to do so. If this guy is in this category and he gets caught, he’ll be in some deep doo doo. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>