Okay, I admit, I'm a Pachi junkie to the tenth degree!

I've been looking at a couple of Pachislos that peaked my interest, the Las Vegas by Olympia, and the Aristocrat model Kyojin no Hoshi, better known as Baseball. Something about a 5 reel machine that said, "Get me, I'm yours!"

There is one on eBay ending Sunday (Milt's) and right now the price is right. But we all know that won't last!

Anyway, looking around comparing prices I notice Gaku at Big Bear has a Las Vegas! I contact him, order it and I'm sitting here smug as a bug in a rug, very pleased with myself. I keep looking when suddenly it hit me. Right there on his Shopping page is Kyojin no Hoshi, the very Baseball 5 reel machine I want!

Wow! I call Gaku and asked if he actually had one. He did, just one! "It's mine," I screamed over the phone, "How much?"

Gaku calmly told me $150 plus $69.00 shipping. "Yes, yes, mine, mine" I holler in my excitement.

When I finally calmed down enough so Gaku could get a word in edgewise he said, "Why not get a third machine for eleven dollars more, on the three machine special?"

GASP! My pick of the machine too!

Weeeellll, needless to say I took him up on the offer and ordered the Fire Drift by Sammy! "It is a nice machine, even has a TV," said Gaku.

I could have gotten my second King Camel as the third machine, but Fire Drift has been calling me of late too. The King Camel can wait until another day, it doesn't mind.