Well, it's the same IGT after all that makes Spin Luck and Dragon Dice so you would expect them to start having some fun Americanized slots. My wife fell in love with the "Double Triple Diamond Deluxe with Cheese" slot while in Vegas.

Much like other slots in Vegas, they can be loads of fun if you're winning. Well she sat at this machine for four hours and we missed a magic act we had tickets for because she was having so much fun.

The premise was fairly simple. You have your basic three reels and if you land on a bonus symbol, "a waitress with a burger" you get to spin or in this case roll the dice. Whatever light is lit under the dice symbol between one and six, you move that many places and if you hit a number, that much bonus is added, if you hit a question mark, you press again to determine if you continue or get paid out. If you continue you roll the dice again and move again. Now if you hit the french fry symbol twice before you get cashed out, you move to the next level. The number are larger and you're trying to reach the top for the 5000 payout. Well she made it to the level before the top a couple of times but couldn't make it all the way. She finally quit on 2000. The lights and sounds of this are rather goofy in nature but it's a spoof of a hamburger joint of the fiftes, so it's what you would expect.

All in all a lot of fun to be had with this one. I wouldn't mind having this one in my house.