Hi, completely new to Pachislot, and not very electrical-savvy at all. Just got my first slot yesterday, the manual with the machine says it runs at 100V. From the listing on Amazon: "Power Supply: Household power supply (AC 100 V ±). When you receive it, you can plug it into your home outlet"
I'm in the US with 120V outlets. The manual says to not plug the machine in to anything but a 100V outlet. I guess my questions are as follows:

-Can I plug the machine in for a few minutes to test if it works normally in a regular US outlet, so I can make sure I don't need to contact the seller for any reason? I only have a small window to ensure it works where I can be reimbursed.

-Is it really bad for the machine to plug it into a US 120V outlet when it runs on 100V? It was of course decently expensive, so I don't want to take any risks or damage it! I've just seen some conflicting info on this.

-If I need some type of transformer, does anyone have any recommendations?

thanks so much for any help, and if pictures of the machine are needed I can open it up and provide those as well! Here is a link to the Amazon page that may help too: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Pachis..._1675777909917