Thread: First Pachislo - Sammy Ultraseven

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default First Pachislo - Sammy Ultraseven

Saw this on craigslist a few days after it was posted and figured it was gone. Seller got back to me saying they were waiting for someone to pick it up. The ended up flaking on the guy so he said he'd sell it to me the next day. My wife and I drove about two and a half hours round trip after work yesterday to pick it up.

Started with an E1 error as expected. Reset the machine and it seemed to work fine, however the coin hopper was jammed up and not spinning. Flipping the hopper switch didn't do anything other than give off a pulsing noise so I figured it was gummed up. Spent a couple hours after work today tearing down and rebuilding the hopper, cleaned out all the old grease from the gearbox and repacked it, and now it works great.

I've cleaned the entire front of the machine inside out and have been working my way up inside from the bottom. Going to probably do the reel cage and above tomorrow after work.

I do have a couple questions though!

I'm missing some bulbs and I'm going to order them from ftkservices on eBay, will probably just replace them all - in addition to ordering a pack of volume control pots.

I'm missing two of these bulb retainers:

Anyone know where I can source them or even what the proper name is to look for?

No medals included so I'll be ordering those from here in a few days. Its be converted to -other coins- but I'm guessing medals will still register, guess I'll see.
    ALWAYS looking to buy a Heiwa CR Bunny Girl pachinko! Please PM me!

Catalog of the machines I own and their restoration and maintenance at Pachi Fever!

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to InsaneDavid