Thread: Miracle Panchos Arrangeball

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Miracle Panchos Arrangeball

Found this listed on Facebook Marketplace. The listing had a couple of pictures of the outside of the machine , but none of the inside. From the pictures posted, I could see that the light cover at the top of the playfield was missing, but I could probably come up with something to replace it. I asked the seller to post some pictures of the inside, knowing that if the electronics or major parts where missing, it probably wasn't something that I'd be interested in. Because finding parts would be all most impossible.

They replied and said, they couldn't post any pictures of the inside, because it was locked and they had no way to open it. But, when plugged in, some numbers did light up and it made a "humming" sound. So, I'm thinking if some numbers lit up, then probably the electronics are there and the "humming" sound was the transformer. So, I decided to take a chance on it and pick it up. It was only a 20 minute drive from my house and the price was right. $30

Once I got it home, I was able to open it by sliding a thin screwdriver between the front door and cabinet and lifting the locking mechanism off the catch. That's when I got a BIG SURPRIZE!
    Mice had made this machine their home. There was a good size nest, lots of mouse droppings and a terrible smell. Luckily, no wiring was chewed up, that I could see.

So, I thought I'd go ahead and plug it in and see if worked. From what I can tell everything works, other that some lights need replaced and it is going to need a good cleaning and desanitized.
    I probably replace the playfield with something custom, it is water stained pretty bad. But, first thing is to get the inside of the cabinet taken care of.

arrangeball1.jpg

arrangeball2.jpg

arrangeball3.jpg

arrangeball4.jpg
    What if...​the ​HOKEY POKEY, is what it's all about?

2. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Wayne-Ooo