Thread: Just got my first machine, so could use some help please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Just got my first machine, so could use some help please

Hello!

So, long story short, I came across a Pachinko machine at my local ARC for 250 dollars. When I laughed at the price, they marked it down to a hundred and I bit. Machine only came with thirty balls and I've already played with it for a few of hours with my son . Got 500 more balls coming in a couple of days.

So I promise I attempted due diligence, but after a week, I am officially super lost. Interior lights and screen work, sound works great (I didn't need my hearing anyway), but I have NO IDEA where to get resources for my machine! So I just have a few questions (with 7 pictures) and hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

1. What on earth is my game called? Obviously it's a Sankyo, but that's about as far as I can go. I zoomed in on the title screen for you.
    2. What do the two buttons on the front do? My kid presses them obsessively while we play together, but so far I haven't seen any changes in gameplay.
    3. Any idea where I can get a key?
    4. I included some pics of the back with missing plugs and a picture with the numbers 1-7 and some writing and would love to know what I am looking at.
    5. I would love to know how the game is "played." I've already identified two sweet spots, but I have no idea why the little red flaps open on occasion, etc.

Thanks to anybody who can help me, I can't wait to learn more about my machine!

IMG_3288 copy.jpgIMG_3289 copy.jpgIMG_3294 copy.jpgIMG_3290 copy.jpgIMG_3291 copy.jpgIMG_3292 copy.jpgIMG_3293 copy.jpg

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tylkon