Hello Pachiholics - long time no see .

Finally getting the basement game room done and started to prep the collection to move in. Sadly after playing my Galaxy Railways Pachislot for about an hour the screen shut off and initially had an E-8 error but that has gone while trying to key-reset the machine. Inside I took a few pics for reference where I am seeing LEDs lit - problem is I am not sure which are normal and which may clue me into the issue. When it fires up the belly glass initially lights up and tried to do the usual door open voice but they both stop after a second or two.

My first thing to try in the morning is swapping in the transformer from one of my other machines to see if it's just the power supplu but I thought I would post and see if anyone has run into anything like this?

The main image shows where on the machine the errors are with close up shots of each board. 1 is on the door, 2 and 3 are on the back wall and 4 is on the right wall (just off camera) and that LED flashed a few times when I plug the machine in and then stays on constantly (I thought that board had to do with the battle counter).

As always any help is much appreciated and it's nice to be back!

IMG_0347.jpgIMG_0344.jpgIMG_0348.JPGIMG_0349.JPGIMG_0350.JPG