Unlike pachislos, pachinkos donÂ’t have the ability to have their odds set. Of course, you can always adjust pins to change the odds of going in various pockets.

That said, my Fever Seven Flash machine has been paying out too much. I like my machines to be even or with a slight edge to the house. IÂ’ve adjusted the Start pocket pins and the other pocket pins to where the balls just squeeze through and it still pays too much.

IÂ’ve been tracking this now for several weeks. The way I track is to put 300 balls in the tray and shoot until they are gone. (It normally runs through appx. 600 balls total (due to paybacks as you play) to use up those 300 balls.) IÂ’ve been doing this over and over again stopping after bonuses to weigh the winnings and then reloading 300 balls and starting again. Have been doing this much the same as if one went to the parlor operator and bought the 300 balls to shoot.

So far I’ve put in (or bought if you think of it as a parlor) 7500 balls (but probably shot around 15,000 due to payoffs as one plays – but that is irrelevant) and have won 16,800.

Seems to me that is quite favorable odds to the player! Is this machine just too loose? What are othersÂ’ experiences with the Pachinkos and payouts?