Thread: Help needed - Heiwa Lupin the 3rd continuous callout

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Help needed - Heiwa Lupin the 3rd continuous callout

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to Pachinko - I started with an battered but workable (and ridiculously overpriced) Nishijin Model B a while ago and now added an Heiwa Lupin the 3rd to it.
    They are pretty rare here in Germany so seeing one for sale is not an everyday occurrence. Even less so if I don't want to drive through half of the country to fetch it.

My Lupin 3rd worked for a few weeks w/o problems. Then I switched the power supply because the one I got with it annoyed me - it had an pretty loud fan.
    It had a fan because it was an 24V 8A DC unit - and there was no way not to notice that big label saying "24V AC" on the cable connected to it.

The transformer I'm using now has 24V 200VA AC which should be plenty but I failed to ground it at first - so the ball shooter stopped working. Thanks to this forum I found the reason for the not working ball shooter but I think I messed something else up while searching for the error.

Most likely I messed up something up with the payout mechanism because the machine doesn't seem to pay out any balls anymore. I've got something that I think was a fever in the meantime so I think it should.
    I've got about 500 pachinko balls but no ball reservoir or ball lifter. The top hopper is as full as it can be and I have gotten some payouts before.

What I've tried so far:
    - A reset by pressing the reset button next to the power switch inside the cabinet for a few seconds while powering it up.
    - Drained all balls, checked the payout mechanism.
    - Checked the fuses I found, all two of them
    - Found out how to get access to various parts of the machine which didn't help so far with resolving the problem. At least I didn't introduce any other.

Sadly my Japanese language skills are completely nonexistent. There are 9 status LEDs in the machine, it would be very helpful to have an translation for them:

leds.middle.jpg

I turned the power off for this picture to get better picture quality, status for those LEDs is: LED1: off - LED2: on - LED3: on LED4: on LED5: on

LEDs lower.jpg

Status for those is: LED1: on - LED2: off - LED3: off - LED4 - off

Top hopper.jpgTop 2.jpgfull.jpg

I might be able to get an translation for that call out from an Japanese coworker this week - but it probably just says that there is an problem. Can you give me some advice what might be wrong is there some other reset button I haven't found yet?
    Also I'm looking for an manual. I know it's in Japanese. I hope it has pictures

Thank you in advance

--SC

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Sir Cheddar