Thread: Bruce Lee Takasago Issues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Bruce Lee Takasago Issues

Hi everybody,

I just received a (2000?) Bruce Lee Pachislo from a buddy of mine. It USED to work, but now it won't do much past the initial power on. I get no sound effects, but I can tell there is power going to the speakers, you can hear a pop noise when adjusting the volume controls. The fluorescent lights for the artwork turn on, but the lights that show the credits or wins aren't turning on. The entire middle section of the machine is not turning on. On the inside of the door, the board that controls the lights for the middle section, and also the payout indicator, is also not powering up. The coin tumbler doesn't do anything either. I checked all of the fuses I could visually see, but they are all fine. My buddy suggested that the power supply is bad. If so, is there any chance that its some small problem on the power supply board that can be fixed, as I am getting power to some parts of the machine? I purchased a manual from Stealth Home Amusement but its pretty useless as it has no wiring diagrams or part numbers. I have some pics to better explain what is going on. Also threw in some pics of my other Projects, Embryon Pinball and my custom MAME
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Joshuaisarocker