OK, we have here today for our amusement (!) a reluctant Pachislo machine that although it appears ready to play ignores the tokens - it allows them to cascade into the hopper, but they are not registering on the credit window, which always shows a "0".

The "Insert Medal" light is flashing, and I have reset the machine a number of times and even tried other odds thinking that the machine was not happy with the odds it came in at. Nope, no joy - still flashes "Insert Medal" and zero in the Credit window.

The only LEDs that are on are: LE7, LE15, LE16, LE23, LE26 and the other three on the lower left of the MPU (I assume power indicators).

That LE7 flickers when a token is dropped through the acceptor.

The coin lockout coil is energized.

LE20 (HOP) only does a brief flicker when the hopper is plugged in, it is off otherwise. Is that correct? The machine does not register an error when the hopper is unplugged.

The machine does register an error if the coin acceptor is unplugged, so I assume the coin acceptor is working correctly (LE7 goes off when coin acceptor unplugged).

Suggestions? I have reset a number of times by the way.

I wish these machines had manuals online from the manufacturers!!! I wish I was handsome. I wish I had a pony...

John :-#(#