Hi Pachitalk Members,
i need you help and advise on Another Matrix pachinko issue now I have got the machine fired up and working well I have another issue with the screen graphic issue or missing scenes in the game and game plays fine in the background but screen freezes or goes blank for a while or the graphic will freeze ...it's like it's trying to catch up or too much information for the machine to handle ? I came up with a few ideas I would like to post to you all for your comments and hopefully past experience

1) Could there be a power issue say transformer not large enough to run machine with its two screens and 6 fans and it must have some sort of built it computer or large processor details of my transformer as follows ...I have had no other power related issues will all of my other machines.

Transformer details model number MWT86- 2405000 ...Input 240v ac 50hz...output 24v ac 5000ma

2) There is a VR1 pot switch located on the top board of machine behind the duel screens LCD graphic issue ? ( board with all the chips on it ) does this require to be adjusted at all does VR stand for voltage regulator have any of you guys tried this ( please don't try to adjust yours if like me your not sure what it will actually do ) !

My VR1 pot switch is currently in the centre middle position ( can you advise what your switch is set to ? And don't adjust yours ok ...

3) I have cleaned all of the fans and the heat extract vent holes from the top screen board ...some holes were actually quite blocked cleaned these with a tooth brush ...I though heat was not getting away from the board quick enough and this was causing my graphic screen glitch error ...it's like one of the duel screens stops working ?

Well I will need to post a video on this one to show you guys exactly what I am talking about I will post later this afternoon ...I will post link to video ok

Many Thanks to you all from Ryantiger99