I purchased my first machine a few days ago and it is working normally from what I can tell. I looked up the manual for it today out of curiosity and found that the odds can be changed so the tinkerer in me went about trying to switch the odds. So far I can only find manuals and instructions on changing the odds by putting a key into the power supply and turning it, however my power supply does not have this key. It has the on/off switch on the front and a toggle switch on top of the power supply. Turning the machine on with different toggle settings does not get me into the changing odds mode. I was wondering what I am doing wrong. Also, near the odds changing button/LED number indicator on the door are two dip switches. I have flipped these and they activate different LEDs on the motherboard but I can't find out what they are for so I have left them in the positions they were in before.

Last question, is there a way to have the machine automatically pay out on every win? I don't have that many coins so I find myself opening the machine a lot to get more.

Thanks.