Picked up a Newgin Nobunaga no Yabou (Nobunaga's Amition). It is cyclic and returns the balls to the upper tray. The machine plays fine but will not payout balls with the hopper full and ball shut-off is open. There is no dongle and I noticed a modification to an orange colored circuit board wiring harness. One end of the harness is missing from the board on the right. The other end of the harness has 3 wires (red, brown, black) soldered together and is plugged into the board on the left. When I pull the soldered harness out a female vocal alarm goes off. I also plugged in a dongle from another machine with no change. Anyone know if replacing the complete harness will allow the machine pay out? If so, anyone know where I can get a matching replacement harness? It is a 22 pin connector (2x11). The machine showed an error code "0" only once when I was troubleshooting and I can't get it to display again. It is now blank (no numbers or dashes) all of the time. Also on the front of the machine "FFF" is displayed in an LED box in the lower right hand corner. I have Heiwa machine that is also cyclic that does pay out with a dongle with no other mods. As I said, the machine plays fine but I want it to pay out balls as that is the fun part of playing Pachinko. I also like the sound of tokens spewing out of my Pachislos.

Thanks in advance for any help!

DSCN2042.jpgDSCN2055.jpgDSCN2051.jpgDSCN2057.jpgDSCN2066.jpgDSCN2070.jpgDSCN2069.jpgDSCN2068.jpgDSCN2071.jpg