Thread: New Owner Needs Assistance with Modern Machine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default New Owner Needs Assistance with Modern Machine

HI! My name is Bill Clark- I bought my first machine (vintage) nearly 20 years ago at a garage sale for $20.00 (before internet) it didn't work so I spent the next 2 days taking it apart and figuring it out. I finally got it to work. Well I bought 2 more over the next few years with about the same story - didn't work at purchase so I fixed it.

I just bought a modern electronic machine with about 1000 balls at a garage sale ($10) well I tried it at the time of purchase and it worked I was happy - well I stepped on the power cord on the way to the car and yanked the power cord out of the transformer. I sacrificed an extension cord and soldered it into the transformer and the machine lit up. I am having other issues now - the balls will not fire up the ramp (machine doesn't even try) - (I do need to get a new rubber for the plunger) I made sure the jackpot hopper is full but the STOP light still is lit. I have tried pushing and pulling a bunch of levers and switches with no changes other than occasionally the machine will dump all the balls out the back and onto the floor in my garage. I spent a few hours the other night trying to fix this but have not gotten anywhere and my wife misses me.

Please help. Thanks.

IMG_0372.jpgIMG_0367.jpgIMG_0365.jpgIMG_0373.jpgIMG_0372.jpgIMG_0364.jpgIMG_0363.jpgIMG_0374.jpgIMG_0375.jpg

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to learn2shoot