well....Its only day one of waiting and Ive already checked the FedEx shipment status... man, i have another week of this....I also bought a cheaper pachinko machine...thought it might be fun for my son and i. I remember playing one of the older ones that my uncle had when i was a kid and i loved the thing....i would always want to go over and visit, not to say hi to my uncle, but to play that thing.....anyway, I'm really excited and really cant wait to get it....I kinda feel like a kid again waiting to go over to my uncles....hehe....
was hoping that you guys could help me out...ive seen a few of the posts but wanted to know about how many tokens and balls i should get and from who? I don't care if they are used and all, ill just clean em up... I think ill try tanks idea and have a couple rum and cokes swallow the coins and do chunks truffle shuffle...any help is greatly appreciated......oh and by the way guys, this site is great.. Ive checked the posts on this thing about 5 times a day since i signed up...I think Ive finally found my favorite hobby........the pachinko and pachislo machines, not checking what you guys wrote 5 times a day......although, that is a good hobby too...thx guys and appreciate all the good tips. :grin:
Chris