Thread: Cutie Honey HUGE screen! , Captain Harlock and Super Sea Story in So. Cal

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Cutie Honey (HUGE screen!), Captain Harlock and Super Sea Story in So. Cal

Hey guys!

New here but unfortunately, not for fun... I enjoy Pachinko as a hobby but I've fallen on hard times and have found myself at a point where I must sell my own machines And, to tell the truth, it's kind of hard to sell Pachinko machines to just anyone so I thought I'd go to where people want these sorts of things so I can make sure they go to good homes!

All three are in storage so I am supplying web-found images but all are in great, working condition, no scratches or flaws unless noted.

Super Sea Story with a blue face (I kind of suppose you all probably have this one lol! No cabinet.) YouTube - Sanyo Super Sea Story!!

Captain Harlock with a white face (I installed a volume control. Unfortunately, the volume shuts off at a certain point so the machine is still pretty loud but not as loud as it used to be! There are also a few led lights that are out along the top of the case. No cabinet) Image: http://bit.ly/9Wg6yi (Same but mine has a WHITE face)

And my favorite...

Cutie Honey with a white cabinet. This one has a HUGE all over screen, it's AMAZING! I'd rather keep this one but I'll let it go for the right price. Video: YouTube - Cutie Honey pachinko reach

I'm taking offers rather than posting prices. PM me Pick up is preferred since shipping costs are a nightmare with these things but I am willing to ship. I am located in Ventura County in Southern California.
    Last edited by Sid; 09-27-2010 at 05:05 AM. Reason: email removed

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Zhivago