Thread: I'm now addicted.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default I'm now addicted.

My Daughter did it to me now! She bought another machine from the same consignment store for me. It is a Heiwa and works perfectly and I did the dismantle and clean thing as I did on the Daughter's Nishijin KanLess. That was a couple of weeks ago. OK, it doesn't stop there. I saw another machine on Craig's List and bought it last Saturday. It's Mizuho and I love it. Really nice and clean and worked right away. I like the way the back plastic mechanism pops off in one big piece - turn six latches and off it comes - takes 30 seconds. All the wiring and lights come off as a unit - no nasty staples to remove. I also dug another machine out of the dumpster at the local airport. It's a Sankyo and the front is all there and will clean up OK with a little work but the back has been striped.
    I now have two working machines so when my grandchildren come over, as they do often, there is a machine for each of them to play. They were over last night and this worked out well. And my granddaughter, age 10, says, Grandpa would you explain to me how the machine works? I, of course, was delighted to. We spent the next half hour watching winning balls go through the machine and seeing what happened at each step of the way. She asked lots of questions and seem to understand the operation. She asked, why are there two bells Grandpa? So I loaded up the feed tray to overload and she could see the rocker tip so that that the jackpot balls were diverted to the other bell. What a thrill to have a granddaughter interested in mechanical things!

More later. Gordy
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 19 users say "Thanks" to gordhead